Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Anzac Day 2015

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #132188 [Ignore] 24,Apr,15 04:54
As tomorrow is Anzac Day (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps)i would like to pay tribute to all the fallen soldiers and families for the great job they did to make Australia the best country in the world. Were very lucky because of so many people who gave their lives to make it what it is.

The Ode comes from For the Fallen, a poem by the English poet and writer Laurence Binyon and was published in London in the Winnowing Fan; Poems of the Great War in 1914. The verse, which became the League Ode, was already used in association with commemoration services in Australia in 1921.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

R.I.P

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from jayman72   2.MERRY CHRISTMAS 2014 TO ALL MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER   3.Perth W.A Session june/july 2015   4.Congrats Sweden eurovison winner of 2015   5.Sexy black women  

Comments:
By #485312 24,Apr,20 17:10
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM!
only registered users can see external links
2020, ANZAC day is a special one, I hope you have held your personal memorial for the fallen,
who served this country by paying the ultimate price, so that we live in freedom.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,May,20 08:26 other posts 

By #485312 20,Apr,18 08:47

Lest we Forget
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Apr,18 11:13 other posts 
I was in Melbourne during Anzac day last year only registered users can see external links

By chubbymummy [Ignore] 24,Apr,15 16:23 other posts 
Lest we forget

By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Apr,15 11:05 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Apr,15 05:23 other posts 
An Australian friend sent me picture of the sculpture/tribute titled 'Bullets' that is found in Hyde Park South and adjacent from the ANZAC memorial. The tribute is impressive! Your patriotism is also impressive!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off