Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Females on the mens site

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 18,Apr,15 14:02  other posts
Why are there so many female pictures on the mens site..SYD is for posting pictures of mens cocks and the female pictures should be on the SYC site..Maybe admin can clear this up! What do you think? Just this minate there are 9 pictures of single females on the mens page..Why is this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.mens lingerie   2.watching other mens dick   3.Presence   4.Erotic Mens Underware - Post a pic in your favorite pair   5.UK straight guy wants gay mens opinions  

Comments:
By jackd [Ignore] 23,Apr,15 02:07 other posts 
I just like naked people,I have no problem with women posting on SYD.

By #458576 18,Apr,15 14:23
something wrong. i click "place yourself on top" button and then it put me in male section, not female.
By #306783 22,Apr,15 19:45
nothing wrong with that! as long as you don't mind me blowing a load to your pic

By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 22,Apr,15 19:32 other posts 
When you choose to place a image on the main page you have no choice of what picture is used. The most popular one of your pics is used. So for the men that share the site with their partner, then the pussy pics can be more popular.

By #485312 20,Apr,15 07:53
because people are dumb, people like being arses, people just don't care, categories are made for people who can read, they cant fix it any site lve ever been on, mark it up to another first world problem *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Apr,15 17:30 other posts 
Basically, I view the page as one that is mine and am thus allowed to post any pics associated with me or women I have sex with on that page. What's the problem? The problem is that it shouldn't be "show your dick" and "show your cunt" but, simply, members' pages under one umbrella. I never understood the categorization.
By admin [Ignore] 18,Apr,15 17:40 other posts 
Some people are furious when they see a dick expecting to see a pussy or vice versa. Do you really think I invented categories myself? The complaining was too loud.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off