Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Do People Change or Do They Only Act Like That!!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Started by #403325 [Ignore] 24,Mar,15 03:18
I have been here almost 2 years. And seen it all!! From the ones who posted every day fake accounts to receive the 50 points. To now taking up for the fakes and haters! Even get their own group to support them!!
I will not support a fake or a hater on this site ever!
JohnS. Trys to insure that all are treated fairly! But by doing this he is attack by a group from the Queen Bee!
But she is the Main Supported of all the fakes and haters of this site. Do I need to say more.
Even attack Mi Lips the Queen of the site for No reason at all.
When is Admin going to say enough is enough!!
If you are wrong like Monted was, you have to take responsibility for your actions!!
So when and who is going to hold bella responsible for her actions. After being warned several times buy Admin. Let's be fair to one and all!!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.If you could change anything about...   2.To find sexual partners   3.Top or bottom?   4.You can now change your account name   5.What's your definition of having sex  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Aug,15 08:48 other posts 
Sometimes they change into people who only act like they've changed.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,15 16:24 other posts 
Amen, bruther Will, AMEN!
By johnp [Ignore] 16,Oct,17 19:37 other posts 
I like vagina
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Nov,17 18:04 other posts 
So I've heard, but I think that's not the only thing you like...

By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 25,Mar,15 06:20 other posts 
By #485312 09,Sep,17 01:24
lol, yeah it gets that way.. *lix*
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 02,Oct,17 02:55 other posts 
Maybe there should be a new trophy prize on this site awarded to who can figure it all out and keep steady track of it.

By admin [Ignore] 24,Mar,15 07:50 other posts 
Lol. You are aware that Monted was a king of fakes until I banned him for this several years ago, are not you? He had 95 duplicate accounts and those only that I was able to identify.

Bella does not have duplicate accounts that I would be able to identify. She tries to protect people I banned because she thinks they are her friends (which is no more than her illusion, those people are no ones friends), that's another thing.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,15 08:58 other posts 
Thank you for noticing that I have only one account! It would be appreciated if you confirm that I gift members with the points that I buy.

To clarify matters, I have tried to give everyone fair treatment. Having been a voting member of the Evaluation Panel for slightly more than one year, I am really not sure whose fakes I'm protecting, ignorance is bliss!
By #403325 24,Mar,15 17:25
Bella stop we all know who the fakes and haters are. And you support them to. The list is very long too! As for as you being on the Evaluation Panel you have attack JohnS. and form a group against him too. Dont play stupid! But some us dont go the abuse page, because it is a joke now. Admin still have control!!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,15 17:43 other posts 
You know who the fakes and the haters are, great. Although I cannot be certain you are real, there are a number of members that say you are, so I will have to believe. As for haters, you seem to be one. Evaluate yourself, your words. You spew anger and hatred with each of your posts. And furthermore, you must have me mixed up with someone else, I have never formed a group to malign JohnS, HWMNBN, yes, JohnS, no.
By #472683 24,Mar,15 19:53
Why form a group to malign anyone? Then you are not blameless with respect to Monted.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,15 20:14 other posts 
I don't owe you any explanation however I will give you the benefit of doubt. I was a member of the group not the founder. Glad to see that your brain trauma hasn't striped your ability to keep you away from SYD!
By #472683 24,Mar,15 20:56
I do have friends here.

My brain trauma was a huge bleed, 2.1 CM thick, pressing on my brain, flattening sulci, with a midline shift of 11 mm. and cerebral edema. It's a miracle I survived! But now I have a traumatic brain injury with deficits. Tread lightly please. If you are making fun of this, that is cruel.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,15 21:00 other posts 
And you're not?
By #415959 24,Mar,15 19:05
Lep54, you are either delirious, in denial or posses the brain of a cabbage. Monted was the "KING" of fake accounts and an extreme "HATER" extraordinaire.

Anyone who incessantly accuses others of such action is ultimately guilty themselves.

Are you really that naïve, or just grossly misinformed?
By #403325 24,Mar,15 20:37
I dont reply to someone like you! That their brain is so small that they cant found it with the worlds most Powerful Microscope!
I have seen what type of hating you have done here. Look at Bella's gifts that you have sent to her! Plus I have also seen what you said and sent to MONTED and others!!
I also Did Not support everything MONTED did. And told him so!!
So Get your facts Straight!!
By #415959 25,Mar,15 12:47
If you don't reply to someone like me...then what the hell was that?

I have never been a supporter of Monted and I've always been quite vocal about it. His constant abuse, harassment and disregard for site rules did not warrant any support from me.

Yes, Monted along with supporters of Monted, have received negative gifts from me. Including Bella for befriending him a long while back.

The fact that I dislike Monted doesn't make me a hater. What sort of rudimentary thinking is that? I am simply someone who is able to differentiate between someone who promotes pointless drama and someone who does not.
By #403325 25,Mar,15 20:21
You are so right 2nice! Just because you dislike someone Does Not make you a hater. But when you go Bullying and Disrespectful toward them, that then makes you a hater.

You can be be someones friend, but at the same time Dont Agree or Support Everything that they do!

A true friend stands behind their friend Good or bad!
Example: 2 Friends go into a bar, 1 gets drunk and starts a fight. Does the other just let his friend get his ass hit, or does he step in protect his friend? And then kick his ass because he was stupid!

I have seen many here attack someone for No reason at all. Then these haters laugh and thought it was funny!

I personal Dont know you, just like you Dont know me.

So Dont disrespect me, and I promise not to disrespect you!!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,15 20:31 other posts 
By your very own explanation, your friend is clearly a hater.

My dislike for your friend did not just happen, it certainly was not because of anything anyone said to me, I had to learn this on my own. My dislike for him is because of his words and actions.

You have been a member for almost 2 years, surely you have visited the forum and seen the number of "attacks" that were launched at different members. The majority of those attacks were done using fake accounts, good for him. I have only one account and I am who I am. If you judge me based on who I gifted, that's your choice. If you judge me on how I have voted on the evaluation panel, that's your choice. It has been quite some time, but truth be told, there were accounts that I thought could be questionable. Some I didn't vote on and yes, some I voted to save. Admin was correct when he said he thought my vote was based on me "thinking" I was saving my friend when that member did not hold me in the same regard.

I do not know you and you do not know me.

By #111863 24,Mar,15 05:28
Yes, bella bought mi-lips into a forum post for no reason yesterday and mysteriously that post has been deleted. After ridding the site of the king and therefore making dick21 king is mi-lips the queen dick21 and bella's new target. Its about time Admin reviewed their actions on this site.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,15 05:56 other posts 
Strange that JohnS would take the time to mention that leopards only rearrange their spots that he failed to mention that there are two forums; the main forum which holds the topics for the intellectual members and the dumpster for the fighting and drama queens.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off