Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is it bad I let my younger cousin play with my dick?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Blade [Ignore] 21,Mar,15 22:39  other posts
My cousin was only a year or so younger, but he hadn't hit puberty yet.

First time we were laying on couch next to each other, watching tv. I had sweat shorts on, without underwear as it was hot summer, and we didn't have air conditioning. We were watching a hot movie, and I may have gotten a slight chub. Well, he totally noticed, since the way I was sitting, it was pulling my shorts tight, and you could see the outline of my dick, clearly seeing my dickhead and all.

I didn't notice, but he did, and made a comment that I was hard, and then poked my dick with his fingertip, while we were laughing. He didn't believe me that I wasn't hard, and eventually, when he asked, I told him it was ok to feel it. He rubbed the outline of my dick thru my shorts for a little bit, then I told him, I would get hard if he continued.

While explaining to him that it would get hard even though he wasn't a girl, and how easy I got hard, I eventually got hard, and was sticking up in my shorts. He kept begging to see it, but I was afraid to expose myself in case my parents came downstairs. So we compromised, and he put his hand under my shorts, where my shirt could cover it all.

he was so excited when he first grabbed my hard shaft. He was completely facinated by my size, large dickhead, balls, and even my pubes. Actually, I think he was most impressed by my pubes, funny as that is.

I remember sitting thru the entire saturday night live show, with his hand down my shorts. I was uptight about it at the time, but he was rubbing his fingers thru my hair, feeling the outline of my dick, so much so that it was like he was mapping every vein. Funny thing was, if there was a funny part of the show, he slowed down, and I'd get soft, then after, during the commercial or next skit, he continue and I'd get hard again.

I never came, which was on purpose. I didn't want to have to explain that, plus the mess cleanup. The next time he would come over or **** over, it was an unspoken thing to let him play with my dick.

AFter the 3-4th time, we went up to my room, and I finally showed him, and he showed me him. He looked like a little boy, much younger than he really was. I didn't make any comments, as I could tell he was sensitive about it. I'm just average sized, so he must have been really small.

I then showed him how I jerk off, and he ended up doing it to me. It felt so incredible for somoene else to do it, that I couldn't hold back that time. He was laying next to me on his side jerking me with his right hand, and I told him I was going to cum. He stated to question me, but I couldn't speak except to tell him to keep going.

He must have pulled my dick towards him, cause when I came, it shot out all over him and between us on the bed. The second I shot my first cum shot on his chest, his hand froze, but I kept cumming. I finished by grabbing his hand around mine, and holding it until I was done cumming.

I remember convincing him I didn't pee on him but what cum was. I remember seeing him just rub my cum into his pjs, when he realized it wasn't pee. I still laugh about that.

He would fondle or jerk me off a couple more times, then he stopped acting interested. I think he finally came himself, and wasn't curious of me anymore.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.fucking your cousin   2.My Tight Cousin   3.Would you?   4.Do yourself?   5.Time travel do yourself  

Comments:
By nekekal [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 22:32 other posts 
I was the middle of three brothers. My older brother was 3 years older and my younger brother was 6 years younger. My older brother and I shared a bed room. Bunk beds. We both spent a lot of time playing with our penises, and it was obvious to us both.

So it was inevitable that we would compare notes, methods, size etc. And from there, we stared playing, rubbing, and jerking each other. Almost nightly we enjoyed each other's penis. He really liked mine, probably because mine was much larger than his. His was cute. We played with each other until he was in the high school. He found girls to fuck and play with his penis. Seemed normal.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 10:04 other posts 
What a scummy piece of shit you are and your family of rats. Fuck off cunt

Blade Fucking loser.
By #275407 11,Sep,21 20:09
What about if I played around with skittles cousin, would that be alright
--------------------------------------- added after 10 seconds

Oops

By Ksguy961 [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 08:14 other posts 
Sounds like the same exact experience I had with my cousin same age and all just did this once at that age thou cause we lived so far apart did everything except cum

By #64328 10,Sep,21 13:54
I fool around with a cousin growing up. He was just as horny as I was. I think many boys had horny secrets growing up. I'm sure it's alot more common than we know. It was nearly impossible to control those raging hormones

By Fritz [Ignore] 27,Mar,15 10:11 other posts 
actually, how old is your Cousin and how old are you?
By Blade [Ignore] 29,Mar,15 21:20 other posts 
I don't remember exactly. I was 14ish, and he was 1 1/2 years younger.
By Fritz [Ignore] 30,Mar,15 08:26 other posts 
and why do you come up with that Topic now?
By Blade [Ignore] 01,Apr,15 22:29 other posts 
Another post I read reminded me of this, and I wanted to share, to see if anyone else lived something like this, and hope they would share too.
By Fritz [Ignore] 04,Apr,15 04:43 other posts 
I am known to be honest, so somehow I do not believe you - have a bad feeling with you and your story

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Mar,15 23:14 other posts 
Gee, what great family memories are made of! And to think that my si.ster had issues expectorating when she was younger and I showed her how to spit! My family memories are pale in comparison to yours.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Mar,15 17:31 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By spermkiss [Ignore] 22,Mar,15 12:08 other posts 
This sounds oh so much like what my cousin and I did, except I was the younger party. He and I played with each other's dicks a lot. And I do mean a LOT. And I remember being fascinated by his pubic hair when it began to grow in and I was still smooth. This is a normal part of growing up.
By Blade [Ignore] 24,Mar,15 00:23 other posts 
How old were you two?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 24,Mar,15 12:02 other posts 
He was two years older than I and I guess we started playing with each other's dick when I was about eight and he was about ten. I really don't remember for sure, but we were young. We had fairly regular sleepovers (in the same bed) so there were a lot of opportunities. This had run its course and stopped shortly after he started growing pubic hair.
By Blade [Ignore] 26,Mar,15 22:43 other posts 
I was suprised how suddenly he stopping showing interest in exploring each other's dick. I don't think I ever saw him after puberty. I wonder if he was shy about his size.

Funny thing is, he is a big dude now. I always wondered how big he got.
By #472252 27,Mar,15 07:43
I remember when I 1st played with a hairy one and I was not yet in puberty I was so fascinated by it being hairy and of course so much larger than my bald one

By Fritz [Ignore] 27,Mar,15 06:14 other posts 
With me it was not my Cousin but my friend from School, I was 12 and a half and he was exactly 11 months and 23 days older than me and new how to wank. That's how it started. First we just wanked each others cock, he shot a big load, me just hot air the first times. Later we started licking each others cocks and about one year later he took me anal. My first Girl I only had with 17. I am still bisexual, but with preference for cock.

By #390287 24,Mar,15 14:26
I don't think it's bad. me and my cousin played with eachother for 8 years and had lots of fun. we started when i was 9 and he was 7. then at 15, he decided he liked girls most and we simply stopped. today i'm 34 and he's 32, married, with a baby girl. and we'e still as close as back then and best friends. If anything, i think sexual play is just another way to strenghten bonds.

By cupar [Ignore] 24,Mar,15 11:57 other posts 
Goodness a first class wanking lesson

By #311947 22,Mar,15 12:24
Me and my cousin just use to beat each other up not beat each other off Glad you guys were tight with each other

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off