Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Do you like sex toys?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #471389 [Ignore] 19,Mar,15 15:39
I'm not only asking because I want to know what everyone here thinks about sex toys, but also because I am starting a new male sex toy review blog and thought perhaps some of you would like to read it.

For anyone interested in the blog it is boytoyreviews.wordpress.com and boytoyreview.tumblr.com. The wordpress one is going to have clean, work-safe photos only, and the Tumblr one will contain all the NSFW pictures.

In answer to my own question of opinions about liking sex toys, here is mine. I love them. I am asexual, and do not have a desire to have sex with anyone...this does not mean that I do not get physical urges to satiate. So for me, sex toys offer a fun and enjoyable experience without having to be with someone else. Also, I don't have to take a toy out for dinner first, talk sweetly to it, etc...I can play with it, wash it, toss it in a drawer and forget about it for a month and it won't hold it against me. So yeah...I like them, a lot.

So, how about the rest of you?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #201155 20,Mar,15 03:01
I like sex toys, and am building up quite a broad collection. I am also a writer and photographer, so I would be happy to do some reviews. I'll have a look at your blogs and see what kind of thing you are after. All the best, stickyknickers

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off