Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Why am I so addicted to female armpits??!!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #452020 [Ignore] 14,Jan,15 13:49
Whenever I see even a sneak peak of female armpits, I get aroused... Even if shaved or hairy...
Why is it so? Does anyone else feel the same??

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Who loves the male armpits?   2.femal armpits   3.female shaved armpits..   4.About Female armpits   5.Do female armpits excite you?  

Comments:
By #7976 01,May,15 21:58
I've never been particularly turned on by a woman's armpits for their own sake but I am truly aroused by a woman with unshaven armpits. Then, I get the same arousal for a woman with a full, untrimmed bush. The bushier the better. And as Bond said (paraphrased of course), I love it when a woman's collars and cuffs match.
By #484887 02,May,15 00:29
unshaven armpits are easy to see here .... all sleeveless girls and women with sweat patches ...mmmmm the hairs just coming out little from the side...that's sexy ...but a very bushy armpit not so sexy
By #7976 02,May,15 23:33
For me, the furrier the better; armpits and pussy.

By #311947 19,Jan,15 08:56
Im kinda into the armpit thing too. But I dont like hairy arm pits. Its a sexy part on a woman, The way it curves into the breast. I sniff and kiss girls armpits sometimes while we are having sex. Scent is a huge part of attraction. I wouldnt say its a fetish for me but I like it. And I like dimples on the small of a girls back too. So sexy.

By belgianboobies [Ignore] 18,Jan,15 19:30 other posts 
What a fetish, sounds like a really odd one to me, but those are probably the best ones out there !

By DJS [Ignore] 14,Jan,15 16:33 other posts 
Sorry i don't get it,Feet fetish armpits,But i guess your not on your own,like Peekachu said just embrace it

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off