She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

I need a blow job

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #400852 [Ignore] 23,Dec,14 09:51
Just curious to see how many guys are in this same situation,I love getting my dick sucked and I stay on my wife all the time to suck it and she will during sex but only for like a minute,it feels good and I want her to continue but she want,to me a good blow job is when you get to cum in there mouth or either they pull it out right before it and jack it off,I **** her all the time about buying me a blow job and she says she will but never does I told her she could even fine me a guy to suck it,I would like that,now don't get me wrong our sex life is great she just want suck me until I cum,just wondering if this happens to other people.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.who would blow me?   2.Question about everybody's favorite thing... BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   3.What constitutes a Blow Job?   4.Blow up dolls!   5.Only Like Blow Jobs?  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,May,15 09:58 other posts 
My gf /i43nx7kj9fthpic.html does not like giving me head too much, but this one /8v4t5bl54boipic.html does,  that's why I need more than one. ..

By #485312 04,May,15 07:31
you picked her....you could of traded her in for a suckier model, but you choose to keep her for a reason...if l guy wont eat pussy, l throw him back, pointless trying to change them...you get one that does the job right in the first place l believe, but then l love sucking cocks, so its a no brainer for me *lix*

By #480702 26,Dec,14 11:34
I never had a guy do a BJ like to try it they say guys do it better lol
By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Dec,14 16:49 other posts 
You better believe we do it better. Why? Because a guy cocksucker has a dick himself and he knows from having RECEIVED blow jobs himself what feels good when he's GIVING a blow job.
By #480702 17,Jan,15 03:36
would u do me
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Jan,15 11:33 other posts 
I sure would. So take off your pants, lean back, relax and get ready for a First Class Blowjob. I'm a World Class Cocksucker and I pride myself of giving Top Notch oral service. You will not be disappointed.

If you want to return the favor and suck me off, that's fine, and if you do not, that's fine too. Sure, I like getting a blow job, but not as much as I like giving a blow job. So when I suck a guy off it's not because I expect reciprocation. I do it because I enjoy sucking guys off.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Jan,15 08:39 other posts 
I would LOVE to get a BJ from you!!

or as they call it here... a BRO JOB.....
By #400852 23,Jan,15 05:22
sure would love you to suck me off

By littlemike58 [Ignore] 29,Dec,14 07:02 other posts 
a lot of women are like that , I will suck your cock for you
By #400852 17,Jan,15 06:04
I would let you suck it
By littlemike58 [Ignore] 22,Jan,15 04:46 other posts 
I'm ready to suck any time

By bikev [Ignore] 29,Dec,14 09:55 other posts 
I would love to give you a long slow blow job then when you are ready to cum you can fuck my mouth as hard as you want and shoot your hot thick cum down the back of my mouth for me to swallow.

By #400852 17,Jan,15 06:06
would love for you to give me a blow job

By t-rex [Ignore] 17,Jan,15 03:49 other posts 
I am lucky, the ladies I know love sucking dick, love to swallow, only one won't let you cum on her face but she likes swallowing, and true, it is wonderful
By #400852 17,Jan,15 06:06
very nice,don't get married

By #452213 27,Dec,14 15:23
you and me both!!!!
By #400852 28,Dec,14 04:51
maybe we can get one together

By #289712 28,Dec,14 00:53
We all need one everyday.. Depends how lucky you are..

By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Dec,14 10:54 other posts 
You want a comment? OK, here you are.

You want blow jobs but you wife doesn't like giving them to you, so here's what you do. Go out and find yourself a male cocksucker. There are a lot of men out there who are happy to give another man a blow job with no reciprocation required or even expected. You wouldn't have to do anything but lean back, relax and enjoy it.

I'm a cocksucker myself and sucking another man off is my all time favorite sex act. I like it even more than being sucked off, mainly because I can do it more often. If the man I suck off wants to reciprocate, that's fine, and if he does not, that's fine too. The important thing is that I brought him to climax and he rewarded me with the gift of his sperm.

So if you let a man suck you off, it's a total win/win situation. You get the blow job you want and need and the orgasmic release you also want and the cocksucker gets the pleasure of giving it to you and your load of sperm. Bringing you wife into the picture, it's a win/win/win situation. If she does not want to perform oral sex on you but your marriage and sex life is otherwise satisfactory, I'm sure she'll be happier if you stop bugging her for oral sex.
By #400852 27,Dec,14 07:50
thanks,sounds great,like to meet someone like you
By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Dec,14 14:57 other posts 
So go out and meet someone. Cocksuckers are not hard to find. And men are easy. With women, generally you have to wine them and dine them and say all the right things and do a lot of coaxing to get them in the sack. But just say the word "sex" to a man and he'll start opening his pants.

By #400852 26,Dec,14 07:30
can't never get any comments,wtf
By #305874 26,Dec,14 14:04
id never tryed a cock but id love to suck urs
By #400852 27,Dec,14 07:51
I would love to let you

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 26,Dec,14 10:03 other posts 
I love blowjob
both geting one and doing one

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off