Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

well i guess

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #467361 [Ignore] 19,Nov,14 21:55
i guess no 1 talks on here no more i msg people no response am i not big enough.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Guess how many   2.take a guess   3.Can u guess someone's age by using just a dick pic??   4.Can you guess my length and girth?   5.Guess Who's Back?! Guess before opening, cheaters ;)!  

Comments:
By #485312 11,May,15 05:44
firstly you have no avatar pic, this is the first thing l noticed, secondly, you have four close up cock shots, not a good representation of who you are probably, thirdly, l have a 5 word rule, have you introduced yourself or just sent the word 'hi' or 'how are you', or 'nice tits', these kind of messages or statements don't warrant a reply in my books..it doesn't engage a person to talk, or using the emoticons, that's so lame, and is also unanswerable, take a look at your page and improve your shots, add more, that are not blurry close up cock shots, ask questions and not about yourself, like 'do you like my dick', or ' is my cock big enough' ... have you commented on her pics??? voted on them? express your appreciation of her sharing them...most girls love a compliment...you can never give enough, and don't expect everyone to like you....in the real world we all meet people we don't like, you included....and lastly don't aim too high, no point in expecting the most popular girls to talk to anyone, its just like school, if youre not in their click or on the football team, they wont want to know you ... *lix*

By #447598 21,Nov,14 17:29
Try grammar!

Definitely.
No question about it.
Cannot go wrong.
Nuh uh.

By johnp [Ignore] 19,Nov,14 22:20 other posts 
Not sure but u r just hard to understand

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off