pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

First time anal

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by cumonme1 [Ignore] 24,Oct,14 10:13  other posts
I have been doing anal sex with toys for awhile, I would like to try anal sex with another guy. What is the best position ? on my back or doggie style? what does it feel like when his cock pulses in orgasm ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.First Anal Sex experience   2.First time anal?   3.Anal survey   4.preparing yourself for anal the first time?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

Comments:
By #538948 15,Dec,17 03:06
I just tried it two days ago anal for my first time.It was actually painful and he was using lube my ass hole was so tight it took a long time
To penetrate.at first it hurts but eventually it feels good

By #172995 02,Mar,16 00:33
The bottom being fully relaxed and comfortable with a top who is about to penetrate him is key. For the first time, try entering each other while laying side by side.

By #349059 24,Oct,14 14:06
I would recommend being on your back the first time you have anal sex. My opinion, but the initial penetration is not as painful if you are on your back. Also, being on your back allows your prostate to be massaged better by your partner's cock. This makes the penetration and thrusting feel better. Once you have some experience bottoming, then try it doggy style....completely different feeling.
Feeling your partner orgasm is a complete rush (for me at least). You will feel the warmth and wetness of his cum fill your rectum (unless he's wearing a condom) more than you will feel his cock pulsing.
Have fun and let us know how your first experience goes!
--------------------------------------- added after 116 seconds

Of course, unless you have a long-time partner.....Do have your top partner wear a condom!

By #220845 24,Oct,14 12:32
Not been on my back yet want to though, lovedoggie bbeing bent overby a man, bbeingpenetrated, sound of hhis body slapping against yours very erotic.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off