Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I have my own SYD stalker!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Started by #303133 [Ignore] 14,Sep,14 11:39
After years of posting here, I finally have my very own stalker!
Unfortunately, it's not as exciting as you might think.
As luck would have it, my stalker has the intellect of a brain damaged monkey.
No creativity, no snappy repartee...just the same half dozen memes repeated on all my posts.
Where's the challenge in that?
While its obsession with me is very creepy, it is like being pursued by a retarded squirrel.
My stalker is an embarrassment to stalkers everywhere.
Any possibility of exchanging it for one with a functioning brain?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Welcome to the SYD Dumpster!   2.And people here complain about being blacklisted   3.Page Creepers   4.Ladyboy Crush.  

Comments:
By #303133 18,Sep,14 10:22
There are two people on my "blacklist". The "pee in my holes" guy and my stalker. Both were blacklisted for the same reason: they are boring and repetitive. I ban the boring!
Come to think of it, I am going to un-blacklist the "pee in my holes" guy. At least the words he uses are his own and not stuff stolen from the internet...
By johnp [Ignore] 19,Sep,14 17:48 other posts 
Come on dont blacklist!! It's no fun
By #303133 19,Sep,14 18:26
I'm having a GREAT time with it!
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,14 20:41 other posts 
Well, 007 is having a great time with his thread too. He said you were stuck in Candyassland or Poop Chutes and Ladders and it was said without a meme. Don't you want to respond?
By #170523 19,Sep,14 22:35
Why,..Yes,. This is such great fun why not stir the pot,
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Sep,14 23:18 other posts 
Bugger off, lime.
By #303133 20,Sep,14 06:48
Not really.
It still isn't doing anything interesting. I made a comment elsewhere about how I play Chess and it plays Candy Land. My stalker just repeated my own words back and laid claim to the idea. Much as it does with its memes. The stalker continues to display an astonishing lack of creativity. *yawn*
Pretty much an "I know you are, but what am I?" mentality.
Tedious and dull.
Has it resorted to personal insults yet?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 08:56 other posts 
You're asking about personal insults being hurled at you? Oh no, am I being baited? No, no, no, not me, I'm going to let the new BFF respond to that.
By johnp [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 11:35 other posts 
Ya come on to b chicken!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Aug,15 13:30 other posts 
Whatever happened to the "pee in my holes" guy?
By #23212 15,Dec,16 01:28
I just heard from him--his standard message. I believe you are referring to 'peeslave4you'.
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Dec,16 11:48 other posts 
That's the one.

I always wonder how many folks get that message and think: "Hot diggity-damn! That's a dream come true!"

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Sep,16 17:37 other posts 
Woo! Someone is really confused! She publicly calls me a "fucking cunt" twice then blacklists me and you refer to me as a stalker? You can't wait to say something rude about me or my posts. And the only thing I ever did was to point out how you lied about being a RACIST!

I sure as frick wish I knew what wonderful upgrades admin put into place. I haven't the foggiest idea why you are still here!

Get that arm out of your twat and don't forget to take your medications.

By #485312 01,Sep,16 04:52
yeah l had a stalker, but now thanks to admins upgrades the cunt has disappeared forever *lix*

By #303133 16,Sep,14 23:05
So...
Is my stalker still ranting?
Has it filled a thread with memes that say the same thing?lol
Has the Overlord joined its cause yet?
Has the Overlord learned to construct a sentence yet?
So damn predictable...
Even without talking to them, it is easy to make a monkey dance.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

SHHHHHH! (I think it is reading this. Stalkers are spooky! Obviously, it can't go a day without creeping on me.)
By #247457 17,Sep,14 19:24
OMG you are brilliant how did you know it would start a thread full of memes! AND have the ERO join it's cause!? Maybe if I start defending you he'll stalk me instead. I mean unless you're enjoying it. in that case you can keep it... in a cage if you have to.
By #303133 17,Sep,14 19:40
By all means, you may have it! I will even send you the special stick I use to poke at it...
By #247457 17,Sep,14 19:58
I will need the cage it comes in also. I can't chance having it run loose and getting in cahoots with my man eating spider.

By #303133 14,Sep,14 22:35
I did not name my stalker in this thread.
If it has laid claim to that title elsewhere in the forum (as I suspect it has...that sort of low-functioning individual can not stand to be ignored!), that is its doing--not mine.
Congratulations, stalker! Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery.
I would also like to point out that, by outing itself, it has also laid claim to the titles of Brain Damaged Monkey and Retarded Squirrel. So...um... there's that, too.
By #444014 15,Sep,14 05:32
Paranoia is a terrible thing,to sit and fester in your own bodily fluids punching buttons or tapping a screen furiously ,simply because you see something written and think it is about you.....

The degree of intelligence that is needed to understand your play on words,sarcasm,satire,irony etc is lost on far too many....

You debate the issue and not the person,but when someone makes it personal you correctly poke them with a stick...

These people seem to think you take pride in being right and proving them wrong,but Will,as you well know, and most people should realise ,there are just opinions in this world....

Logic,reason and understanding go out of the window when people make things personal....It makes people crazy....
By #303133 15,Sep,14 09:58
In the case of my stalker, I believe the "crazy" was there from the start. Its creepy behavior only highlights that.
Speaking of crazy:
Could someone tell the ASPCA that John is guilty of criminal donkey flogging?
By #23212 17,Sep,14 04:24
Whoops, JustWill, I think you mean 'RSPCA', eh non?
By #303133 17,Sep,14 04:52
Given my nationality, I am not sure that the RSPCA would be willing to house my stalker until such time as it needed to be put down...
By #23212 17,Sep,14 05:01
Did I misunderstand who the "John" is that you were talking about being "guilty of ... "? I thought you meant Mr. John S., who lives in OZ, stays in OZ, and therefore, if he does indeed flog donkeys, it would be where the RSPCA has jurisdiction, and where it should be reported.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,14 21:29 other posts 
By seanconnery0072012 at 14,Sep,14 17:48 other posts 

Well he blocked me which obviously means he's a hypocrite and can't have his own game played against him. He can dish it out but he can't take it.

By MONTED at 14,Sep,14 20:47 other posts 

Some can't take what they dish out Sean  they just delete the truth on thier posts in blogs and black list is the best way to deal with site Idio**  I hope you black listed it too.

By MONTED at 19,Dec,13 17:10  other posts

For those who are tired of the random negativity in forum feel free to post wild sexy topics and no attacks on anyone...

New Comment         [I do not like this topic]