Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Virgin sex

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #356013 [Ignore] 11,Aug,14 17:43
I am still a virgin (male) and am well past my teens and twenties..and thirties to be honest. What I want to know is..how does sex actually happen? I don't mean physically, I know that, I mean how does it go from small chat to "lets have sex"? A dumb question for all of you I guess, seeing as for most of you it just 'happens' but for someone like me it doesnt just 'happen'. I really am begining to feel like there is something intrinsically wrong with me and that there isnt a guy on the face of the Earth who will ever look at me in a sexual way, when all around me al I see is the ease at which it happens to everyone else..and in great abundance for some of them too. Maybe I really am too ugly to ever be intimate with someone else??

New Comment       Rating: 0