Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Guys, Has she ever made or asked you suck cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #43515 [Ignore] 06,Jan,10 15:53
Any female ever asked you to suck a cock. Or has one told you to suck a cock?
My answer
Yes to both.
The asked was with a very BI collage girl I was playing with. We had a FFM. Got to watch her and the other girl. Latter on she asked me if I would have a MMF with her and a friend. And would I suck his cock. I did and enjoyed it.
Told or forced My last DOM. lady friend, made me suck two of her other subs cocks.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Guys Has anyone ever paid you to let them suck ur cock.?   2.first time asking to suck cock   3.exhibition with straight friends   4.Cock Sucking Addiction   5.Me and you and your wife  

Comments:
By #603065 29,Oct,19 07:35
I was having threesome with my gf and my good friend.At the end she said she want to see some action between us.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 07:04 other posts 
No but I wish she would

By #275407 17,Aug,19 22:30
Once a female asked me to suck cock, and when I said yes, she pulled her dick out
By #551147 18,Aug,19 03:00
I like it!

By #595638 15,Aug,19 14:59
I would but my partner would not let me. O to keep peace at home

By #578610 13,Jun,19 08:39
I used to make my husband, WetNoodle suck my lovers all the time

By bil47 [Ignore] 12,Jun,19 11:15 other posts 
I'll bet that just about every bisexual guy fantasizes about it. I sure do, but it's never happened in real life.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 12,Jun,19 08:10 other posts 
No but I sure wish she would, I would love to see her hook up with another girl it would be so hot.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 12,Jun,19 06:12 other posts 
I enjoyed a threesome with cute couple, we did everything, his girlfriend and I sucked his cock and share the cum.

By #522126 08,Jun,19 02:58
It was a fantasy of my wife to watch me suck a cock which I duly obliged,I enjoyed it and had a big mouthful of hot spunk to swallow,I have done it again when I am in "the moment".

By #516354 04,Jun,19 23:01
My ex wife,who was also my Mistress,and I used to cam on Alt and one day unbeknown to me she had invited one of the Masters we had spoken to on there to our house.One minute I was watching TV the next I was being ordered to strip.Although I had done this many times on cam I found it very humiliating and embarrassing stripping in front of him.When I was naked the Master gave me a very close and personal inspection,paying especial attention to my shaved cock,balls and ass.Once he had finished me ex put my cock cage on and I was tied to a chair.Then I had to watch as the Master fucked my ex and when he was close to cumming he took his cock out of my ex and shoved it into my mouth and shot his load.The two of them then sat chatting and drinking for about an hour or so and then I was untied from the chair and ordered to get on my hands and knees.My ex gave him a bj and when he was hard,to my ex's amusement and my humiliation, he got behind me and fucked me in the ass till he came.I was then told to stand up,my cock cage removed,and ordered to masturbate for them,when I was about to cum I was told to cum in my hand and to lick it up.

By #43515 07,Jan,10 16:01
Told or forced My last DOM. lady friend, made me suck two of her other subs cocks.
This was a cross between embarrassment and a huge secret turn on. While I had sucked a cock before for her and another female, this was the first time I had to take TWO cocks and be watched for a Female. She knew I was her sub, but this time she made me dress like a sissy bitch to suck cock.
We met at a Adult Book Store Video Booth place on couples only night. She and I got in as a couple , have no idea how the two other males got in. We 4 were in the large booth, I sucked each one as told to do and enjoyed it untill she opened the door wide open and ordered me to take both cocks in my mouth at the same time. Can't believe that so many other M/F couples watched me doing my best to take as much of there cocks as I could get in my mouth. Actually turned out good as SHE made a few other contacts for us to play with.
Thanks
By #535695 04,Jun,19 20:04

By #350718 19,Aug,13 22:46
I WISH! I'd get so turned on by sucking cock in front of a woman!

By #124665 19,Apr,13 00:05
Slut!

By #363802 17,Mar,13 13:52
I wish,I would love to be ordered to suck cock by a female. My ultimate fantasy would be for a female to be riding a huge thick cock, while I suck on his balls. and lick her pussy at the same time!!! They would both cum, and I would be left with a hard on and no release.

By #112020 02,Dec,12 19:15
yes, wife would love to see me being a sub and sucking and being fucked.

By #5532 07,Jan,10 13:44
I would like to have my guy suck a dick with me while he is screwing me. The thought is a real turn-on.
By #43515 07,Jan,10 15:49
Thanks for the honest reply. I'd luv to suck a cock or two for you. Your Pics are wonderfull, very sexy

By #32696 07,Jan,10 09:07
I had never sucked cock till my gf asked me to. My gf fantasy was having a 3sum with another guy. He was licking her pussy and she asked me to suck his cock, I was reluctant at first. I didnt know at the time that he was bi.I sucked his cock and he shot his load in my mouth. It was really sexy and we do it regularly now
By #43515 07,Jan,10 15:47
Great story. Glad it all came [ pun] about. There is something about sucking a cock for her

By #47218 07,Jan,10 08:51
I was only often asked to suck my own, as you can see on pics...
By #43515 07,Jan,10 15:45
Nice pics. you should post more

By #43515 07,Jan,10 08:09
Thought there would be more comments.
The Bi Girl "T" really got off whatching me suck his cock
At first he was a bit shy when he got naked. But that soon came to pass when I stripped showing my Hairless cock and pierced nipples. [ even way back then I shaved and was pierced]
After I made him hard he fucked and came in her Very furry cunt. Then I fucked her next. Great night

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off