Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Trying to get main page. Very big

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #467057 [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 07:36
[deleted image]

Comment and rate. Thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.normal dicks on the main page   2.Main page   3.Making The Main Page   4.Popular pictures on the main page...   5.THE MAIN PAGE  

Comments:
By Sickboy [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 09:23 other posts 
I've been here for two years and not once have I made the main page!! So I gave up! good luck Drdick
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 10:57 other posts 
Try again, your pics and physical attributes are worthy to be featured on the Popular page. Pick something other than the pub, you know, the one that serves the wonderful crusty bread and forget about the picture of the Pussy power drink, as unique as it is/was!

Personally, I like to see something different, something that catches my attention. Sometimes one members pic blends right into the next members pic.
By #428387 19,Jul,14 14:56
Agree totally with bella! go for it again bud and if there is anyway I can help points or votes just say .
By Sickboy [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 16:46 other posts 
ok I will sit back see if I can get something sort of original! Will try my best but all my pics are taken from my phone!
By #23212 19,Jul,14 22:00
If all your pics are taken with your phone, then please notice that those far away, the pub, the church, etc. are all in good quality, and in good focus. However most of your dick photos are somewhat blurred; but not all of them. Perhaps you can figure out the focusing problem; or try a very inexpensive digital camera, which will likely take much better photos than a phone. Best wishes to you.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 21,Jul,14 19:01 other posts 
We'll I posted a pic! ....not sure how the quality is!
By sweetslit [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 16:18 other posts 
I am shocked that you have never been on the main page… your manhood is my favorite on the site
By Sickboy [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 16:37 other posts 
Aww shucks, you just made me one happy man Sweets
By #444014 23,Jul,14 18:23
Sickboy is on the main page...
By Sickboy [Ignore] 23,Jul,14 18:48 other posts 

By #467057 21,Jul,14 22:55

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 11:16 other posts 
just try to develop even more better PhSpoping skills and you will get the first place on MP, fore sure!
By #467057 19,Jul,14 12:42
Not one of my photos are shopped
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 13:03 other posts 
I believe that kmad's reference to Photoshop was just that and not directed at you. So many pics are Photoshop'd and there a several members that post web derived pictures. Strange, I don't understand why members choose to click on and comment on those pics. A view is a view, a comment is a comment and the almighty vote are the 3 components that drive pictures to the Popular page
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 19,Jul,14 13:11 other posts 
By #23212 19,Jul,14 21:43
Agreed, it does not look like any of your photos are 'altered'. However, yours, like some of those of sickboy2314, are not very good quality photos--most of yours are blurred. Getting photos in focus is really not that difficult; and it perhaps may improve your chances.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 21,Jul,14 17:06 other posts 
sure buddy

By #467057 20,Jul,14 05:28
Trying to at least get some feed back on my
Photos at least or suggestions
--------------------------------------- added after 35 hours

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off