Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

THE SEEKERS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 10,Jun,14 05:02  other posts
A friend of mine went to see the Australian group The Seekers at the Albert Hall in London the other night. (I could scream for not getting a ticket but they were all sold out within three minutes of going on sale.) Says they were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC as you would expect, even though they're now all OAP's. Judith Durham still has the magnificent voice she had in the 1960s and its remarkable she can still sing and perform, considering she's only recently recovered from a brain hemorrhage. You can't put these old stars down, eat your hearts out all these so-called modern screeching "singers", if that Adele had been alive during the war, at the first sign of an air raid she could have caused a blackout just by opening her mouth. Come back Eve Boswell and "Pickin' a Chicken"

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.UK is for sale.......   2.OH NO! JUDITH DURHAM HAS DIED   3.OMG, OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN HAS DIED  

Comments:
By #201155 12,Jun,14 13:46
I've always loved The Seekers. Real musicians, and their songs are so evocative. They have 'bookmarked' some memorable periods in my life, and I would have gone to see them had I known (and been able to get a ticket!)

By #463249 10,Jun,14 10:04
Judith Durham has one of the best voices ever. If I'm feeling a bit down, "The Carnival Is Over" can bring me to tears.
By routemaster [Ignore] 10,Jun,14 13:13 other posts 
"The Carnival Is Over" is my favourite too, written by Dusty's **** Tom Springfield, of course, but I LOVE them all
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

**** B R O T H E R - here we go again
By #463249 11,Jun,14 23:25
Thanks for the info. I didn't know Tom Springfield wrote it. I loved The Springfields and, later, Dusty on her own.
By routemaster [Ignore] 12,Jun,14 02:43 other posts 
Oh yes indeed, The Springfields were great too and especially "Island of Dreams" which was another of Tom's songs and also recorded by The Seekers who have just played a sell-out concert at London's Royal Albert Hall. I could scream for not being able to get a ticket, they were all sold out within minutes.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off