Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Dream cumming...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #452020 [Ignore] 06,Jun,14 07:44
How many of u had an orgasm while in **** and dreaming hot scenes... Then waking up just before u explode only to know u can't stop it and wet ur undies with sticky load

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.How many have never had a wet dream   2.What is your WILDEST Dream.SeXual or whatever...?   3.I had a dream...   4.I had ANOTHER dream...   5.Summer is cumming....  

Comments:
By #573046 13,Dec,18 15:22
I had felt that dreaming before.Most of the time I dream about something sexual.I remember one dream was how I was able to self suck and was doing that.Other dream was about me and my m o m having a bath naked together.
I remember when this dream cumming happening I would feel orgasm in my dream, but as soon as I ejaculate I woke up and feel getting wet in my undearwear.I always wake up when my cock shoots first rope of cum and enjoy blowing my load in my underwear.

By #522791 10,Dec,18 11:55
I have had that happened to me several times...its always a steaming sex deam that does it to

By BirdDog [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 13:41 other posts 
I have had my share of wet dreams Love it!

By #64328 09,Dec,18 12:27
I've never had a wet dream. Probably because I have been masturbating daily since I was 8. I was masturbating long before I could even ejaculate. Dry orgasms were great too

By #463848 09,Dec,18 08:51
I don't think that I have ever dreamt of a penetration. I think the furthest that I have got in a dream is kissing.

By #289712 06,Jun,14 10:31
Nope, unfortunately.. I've never really had sex dreams either, like most people.. I feel kinda ripped off..
By #485312 19,Sep,15 19:08
that is ripped off, l have so many its hard to remember whats real and what was on my mind while l was sleeping *lix*

By #497509 19,Sep,15 18:08
Only few times I had an orgasm in dream but used to dreaming for fucking and then waked up just before orgasm. Inmost of my dream ps sex, I used to fuck another lady not my wife.

By #358797 06,Jun,14 10:35
I'm a sleepurbator.... I touch myself during slumber far too often... And I've woken up mid-orgasm many times.

However, after I go about making my subconscious mess, I clean it up... The thought of leaving it dry is enough to make me cringe.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off