Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What kind of pics do you like to look at? Girls and guys

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #311947 [Ignore] 08,Apr,14 16:18
Im just curious what turns people on when they look at pictures. I know us guys are pretty simple, we are more visually stimulated creatures but Id still like to hear from girls and guys.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Rate? 22 Year old Black Male.   2.What do u want to see?   3.You like testicles with a what kind of size the small one or the big one?   4.WELCOME GIRLS   5.GIRLS, whats your favourite type of pics?  

Comments:
By #667453 08,Jun,22 16:54
Young men

By bil47 [Ignore] 18,Dec,18 13:23 other posts 
Close-ups of attractive hard cocks and luscious pussies always get me going. Lots of other themes do too, of course!

By knewbi [Ignore] 18,Dec,18 11:44 other posts 
I love looking at both. Sex is sex and it really does not matter which it is with me. But.. I will say that I generally becum more aroused when I see a great cock shot.

By #541363 17,Dec,18 09:04
For men:

I love to watch cocks. And the best pose to show a cock is imho:
[deleted image]
or
[deleted image]

For women: i love them with whole of my heart. half dressed turns me on.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Apr,14 17:58 other posts 
I like to watch women, seminaked in a car , touch their pussies and give handjobs to guys.
By #532851 16,Dec,18 14:30

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 16,Dec,18 01:15 other posts 
Women ,I find are pretty, but cocks are be cautiful. So rarely do I look at pictures of women. I primarily look at men's cocks. Especially big hairy cocks. I am getting hard just tkinking about one

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 13,Dec,18 09:37 other posts 
Guys ... I don't all that much care for guys who have shaved off their pubic hair but there are some exceptions to that. More generally, medium to large cocks; hairy cocks; uncut cocks but love cut ones too; belly & chest hair are a plus as well.

By #565685 13,Dec,18 09:30
I mostly love looking at pictures of women, especially BBW women and if I'm looking at pictures of guys I love looking at circumcised guys.. love a mouth watering cut cock!

By #545468 12,Dec,18 23:25
I love to see any pics of nude guys. No question about it.

By #459806 30,Apr,14 16:48
From a woman's perspective , I like the pics with cum slowly dripping from a hard cock. Close ups of the shaft with maybe a bit of precut at the tip.. Such a turn on
By #311947 04,May,14 10:04

By tomas1 [Ignore] 30,Apr,14 08:32 other posts 
Female to male cum kissing.

Girl on top sliding her pussy lips up & down a cock until it shoots (cameltoe cum).

Girls pissing into urinals.

Powerful belly cum shots landing on her face and tits.

2 girls in 69 position with a guy fucking the one on top, then shooting cum over her pussy and her friend's face.

Girl holding panties forward and down slightly while guy shoots all over her pussy & into panties.

Public pussy flashing - i.e. Naughty looking girls smiling into camera, legs apart, no panties under street cafe tables. That sort of thing.

By Emerald [Ignore] 26,Apr,14 13:33 other posts 
Well, I am partial to foreskins, and most especially long or tight ones. That's what brought me here in the first place. Yet this site, I have found, is so much more than that.

I love pictures that make me laugh. Pictures that make me go "What on earth is *that*?" Pictures that fire up my imagination, or make me think "Ooh, that's clever! I hadn't thought of that!"

I like to see the human body in all its shapes, from perfect to not-quite. Some pictures may turn me on, others perhaps not - but it's hard to know which ones will. Perfection is certainly not required.

Finally, I harbour a special respect for the girls that give us pictures of themselves, despite social pressure and all the other reasons not to. That courage and generosity often turns me on more than anything.
By #311947 28,Apr,14 08:22
well put

By #136427 22,Apr,14 07:56
I like pics of girl feet with black nail polish. So hard to find... Gets me throbing real good...

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 10,Apr,14 00:20 other posts 
Both ... I mean , both sexes are really great to look at . The nude human body is truly an art form in itself ! Seeing both Women as well as men in there glory ... sure does it for me ! This site is the Best site out there (So Far) as I stop by here each and everyday ! I guess you can say , I find this site to be very addictive ... but in a really good way !!!
By #311947 10,Apr,14 06:30
By #316057 17,Apr,14 15:58
By #359325 18,Apr,14 14:21

By stiffone4u [Ignore] 09,Apr,14 22:37 other posts 
Women with nice legs and a nice ass...bent over is hot.

By #450957 08,Apr,14 20:40
I really get excited to see a woman show her face in her nude photos.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off