Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

DORIS DAY

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 30,Mar,14 00:27  other posts
Mentioning this now as I shall be away for a few days from today (Sunday, 30.3.14) but on 3rd April this great Hollywood star celebrates a milestone birthday, it was Doris and "Que Sera Sera" which was the first song I can ever remember hearing when I was a really small boy and I've been a fan ever since. "Move Over, Darling" is still the sexiest song on the planet and my favourite of hers but I love them all, "Deadwood Stage", "**** Love", "Pillow Talk", "Love Me Or Leave Me" (she should have got an Oscar for her fabulous dramatic portrayal of Ruth Etting in the film of the last named - she was ROBBED). She is another with much humility which always endear me to great stars like Doris, doesn't expect everyone to fall at their feet like some I could mention. A few years ago, friends of mine in the British branch of Doris's fan club sent her a dvd (through the club) and a couple of weeks later, a handwritten letter landed on their mat and it was a thank you from Doris herself in her own hand. What a LOVELY LADY! So let's wish dear Doris a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY for 3rd April and thanks for all the pleasure her films and songs have given us

For crying out loud, S E C R E T Love, of course, what on earth is wrong with the use of a perfectly normal word like that??????????????????????? GRRRHHHH!

New Comment       Rating: 0