Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Have all guys or most guys played with a cock at sometime in their life?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #378158 [Ignore] 14,Mar,14 14:59
When i was growing up lots of us guys helped out friends with mutual jack off, sometimes blow jobs, and sometimes butt fucking. I wonder is all guys had the same experience as me

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bil47 [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 09:50 other posts 
Age 13 for me, with three similar-age neighborhood boys.

By #583549 06,Jul,19 05:24
When I was 12 years old me and my 2 best friends would play with our cocks in the woods or at one of our house's while the parents were at work.We would try too see who could cum the quickest! It's funny now these days we try too last the longest before cumming! Fun times when we were young!

By #571994 06,Jul,19 05:14
i remember, i was 13-14 caught a friend playing with his dick, i got a boner like now, so i dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles, i just looked at his big dick, i played with his and he mine, both blow lot's of cum, wish he was still around, i;m hard again.

By #519017 22,Oct,16 12:09
I certainly did and so did lots of boys at my school. At school we had wank buddies we'd get together with to show our cocks to each other and have a feel. We jacked each other off crammed together in school toilets. School sports was a good time for mutual wanking, especially when sharing a changing cubicle in the swimming baths during swimming, and in the bushes during cross country running. I even had a boy reach back from the desk in front of mine to stroke me off.
By dickisgreat [Ignore] 02,Nov,16 09:13 other posts 
I can never get used to how gay gay gay gay gay the UK is. I'm sure if you could somehow do a 100% accurate survey of every man and all the sex they ever had it would be something like 90% of UK men have mutually jerked off more than 10 guys in their life. In the US it would be something like 5%.

Okay maybe UK would be 70% or even 60, whatever, still it's gotta be enormously more than the US.

There's an episode of Bluestone 42 where they decide that straight guys are the ones who do the most openly gay things because only truly straight guys are comfortable enough with their sexuality to be so open. So anyone who doesn't openly do lots of gay stuff must be gay because they're trying to hide something

- which is pretty much my take on UK men
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Nov,16 10:06 other posts 
"...only truly straight guys are comfortable enough with their sexuality to be so open." Man, you said a mouthful there.

By #460523 01,Nov,16 22:29
played with my friends before
By dickisgreat [Ignore] 02,Nov,16 09:05 other posts 
avgdick when was that? I mean as a k1d, t33n, married adult or what? [we're not allowed to type certain words here]

What was the situation? - such as party, drunk/high, camping trip, locker room etc.

By #510409 30,Oct,16 11:14
i have always liked playing with cocks

By jackd [Ignore] 29,Oct,16 04:14 other posts 
My first couple of guys never touched me,They were straight and just wanted their dicks sucked.They came back for more too

By #460385 28,Oct,16 13:31
Not all guys dude.

By #496816 23,Oct,16 07:50
No, - I had a couple of friends when I was 13 or so that I jerked off with occasionally, but never did anything to each other. Loved that age of insane horniness - but never looked back after I fingered my first pussy
By #519017 24,Oct,16 03:13
Agree! There's nothing to equal that first time a girl's hand closes round your cock or when your hand slips down inside her knickers that first ever time. Age 17 in the bushes on the walk home from school.

By #460523 23,Oct,16 20:57
In my teens I had some fun with my friends

By #510842 23,Oct,16 18:35
For me there was always the "show you mine if you show me yours" with friends from the time we were all just in the start of puberty (around 10-11 for most of us)until we were around 15-16ish. There was the occasional (rare) jerk off session although no one ever touched anyone else. It was mainly everyone just comparing cocks as we got older. It kinda makes me wish I could go back to those days as my pre/early teen self but knowing what I know today and reliving those years. I'm sure there were many a missed opportunity during that time.

By #522286 22,Oct,16 21:39
I'm straight. But for about a year, about 4 years ago, I had several gay encounters that happened and ended.
I love my gf, and am comfortable with what I did. Wasn't looking for engagement most of the time. Just cum. But I have to admit. It was hot. And still jerk off to it. But I don't think my case is too common. Only happened under influence.

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 22,Oct,16 19:25 other posts 
Not sure about all boys.. I know I had my fair share of "show me yours and I'll show you mines" I was always curious about boys and girls alike though.. I didn't actually get sexual with boys til around high school, which probably isn't real common unless you're gay or bisexual but again really don't know

By #324336 09,Apr,15 17:48
i have.my friend and i would jerk off together.i was very curious as to what cum taste like and sucking a dick.so i finally suck him till he shot his cum in my mouth and i swallowed it.i sucked him a few times and a couple other friends also.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,14 19:51 other posts 
Uh, I'm not a male so I really don't understand the relationship ( if any ) a male has with his penis. Please, explain to me, do many men require "help" when they're rubbin' one off? I mean, it's not like an itch that you just can't reach. I haven't read your profile, you're not, your friends aren't quadriplegic are you? Help me understand the concept. Thank you
By #454258 15,Mar,14 00:52
our arms get tired.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Mar,14 12:03 other posts 
Bella, Although I masturbate a lot, I find it exciting to have my cock touched. It's not because I need help, but because I get 5 times more excited when someone else touches it. For example, if you touched my cock even for a minute then I'd cum for sure! Whereas when I touch my cock, sometimes it takes me longer because I have to build up my fantasies.

Talking about YOU, however, wooaoo, Bella, those tits and nipples are great. I'd cum for you any time on skype or yahoo, for instance! I would then show you what I mean by having my cock touched.
By Fritz [Ignore] 05,Apr,15 11:34 other posts 
why do you comment here when you are NOT a guy
By #451452 08,Apr,15 04:13
Part of it is the sensation of having another person touching you who can't feel the sensual stimulus and will tug you through your climax, even after your penis gets ultra sensitive and make you scream and jerk around with uncontrollable spasms. Actually enjoyable, but at times painful enough that you rarely will do yourself. I think that women get a similar feeling when men concentrate on their clitoris. Oral sex can give a similar feeling, but jerking off with minimal or no lube provides much stronger stimulation. Okay, I did not do a PhD dissertation on the topic. but I do enjoy it both receiving and giving with my female partner. I think that it is similar in many ways to the difference in sensation between you touching yourself anywhere instead of someone else doing it.

By #292697 05,Apr,15 09:36
Jackoff buddy in my teens yes fucking no

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Apr,15 01:58 other posts 
Yes, most guys have. It's part of growing up.

By Blade [Ignore] 04,Apr,15 23:12 other posts 
I have friends or cousins who we examined and played with each others dicks, and a couple friends who ended up being jerk off buddies, but we never had oral or sex. At best we gave each other handjobs while jerking off.

By #64328 19,Mar,14 12:34
I would imagine far more than would openly admit it. Boys growing up are very sexualy charged and sharing your se cr ets with a trusted friend was exciting and not uncommon. I posted a poll on another site "How many Str8/Curious guys growing up did sometime growing up that was definitly not Heterosexual" and the results were 83% admitted they had and most of those who had not voted that they had at least thought about it.

By #289712 19,Mar,14 11:59
I've only ever played with my penis. But in all fairness I'm always playing with It!

By #428059 14,Mar,14 17:47
I had a buddy back in middle school

By #340774 14,Mar,14 16:34
I would say that not many would admit it but most have touched other guys dicks sometime in their life. I would probably not admit it to anyone but I definitely did when I was a teenager (and would like to do it again) I'm not gay but I think some dicks are sexy.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off