Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #7

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#13

Started by #423718 [Ignore] 26,Feb,14 03:52
Tell Us A Joke, Make Us Laugh....

New Comment       Rating: 5  

Comments:
By hotlicker69 [Ignore] 03,Nov,16 16:45 other posts 
I see the Ronald McDonald House had another fund raiser,they got like 90 plus million bucks....... How Big a house that Fuckin' Clown need?

By routemaster [Ignore] 03,Nov,16 05:54 other posts 
A horse had to have an operation. Afterwards, the vet said it was in a stable condition.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Nov,16 20:44 other posts 
A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped. “I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I’m actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex.” The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver’s seat looking out the window. “Why aren’t we going anywhere?” asked the girl. “Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I’m actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25…”

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Nov,16 20:42 other posts 
Here's another joke: Hillary may win the elections.

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Nov,16 04:45 other posts 
A Muslim, a Jew, a Christian and an atheist walk into a coffee shop and sit down together and they talk, laugh, drink coffee and become good friends. That's what happens when you're not an asshole.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Oct,16 12:32 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By #516491 22,Aug,16 00:02
What is better then a cold bud? A warm Bush...

By routemaster [Ignore] 21,Aug,16 02:14 other posts 
Bloke went to the doctor. "Hello mate," said the doctor, "not seen you for awhile."

"No," replied the bloke, "I've been ill".

A comedian went on stage carrying a paraffin oil stove and said to the audience: "they told me I'm the warm up act."

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Aug,16 02:51 other posts 
I like the first one.

By fila1305 [Ignore] 21,Aug,16 02:04 other posts 
A farmer is working on the land when he notices he forgot his shoes in the barn. He tells his help to go and get them. When the help gets to the barn he finds the farmer's two daughters.

The help says: “I may give you a kiss. Your dad said so.”

“No way,” the girls reply, “Prove it.”

The help shouts out to the farmer: “Both of them, right?”

“Of course, you numbskull!”

By #494374 02,Jul,16 20:45
Three nuns were confronted by a priest. It seems that they had been caught fooling around with one of the younger priests in the church, Father O'rielly.

The Father who confronted the Nuns asked the first Nun, "****, please tell me what you have done."

Nun1 replies, "Please forgive me father, I gave pleasure Father O'rielly stroking him."

The Priest is disgusted but regains his composure and says, "May the Lord forgive you. Please wash your hands in this Holy water and say 10 Hail Marry's."

The Priest turns to the second Nun and says, "****, please tell me what you have done."

At that moment the 3rd Nun steps up interrupting the 2nd Nun and says, "Wait just a minute, if you think I'm going to gargle that Holy water after she sticks her ass in it you're crazy!"

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,16 20:27 other posts 
A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 29,Jun,16 06:00 other posts 
Q - What's the difference between oral and anal sex?

A - Oral sex makes your day and Anal sex makes your whole weak
By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Jul,16 20:26 other posts 
Anal sex makes your whole week.
Anal sex makes your whole weak.
Anal sex makes your hole week.
Anal sex makes your hole weak.

By #462749 18,Jun,16 06:55
I WAS IN THE FISH MARKET AND 2 LADY'S SITTING QUIETLY WAITING ON THERE FOOD AND A BLIND MAN WALK IN AND SAID HELLO LADIES . HAAHAHAHA GET IT ?
By JustWill [Ignore] 18,Jun,16 11:01 other posts 
No. Could you please explain? How did the blind man know that there was more than one lady there? Was he expecting to meet them at the market to help him with his shopping? You say that you were in the fish market, too. Were you also one of the ladies he was saying hello to?
By #509475 18,Jun,16 14:55
Heres another to take you down a blind alley .

Mother Superior was taking a bath. There's a knock on the door.
She says, "Who is it?"
A male voice responds, "The blind man."
After a few moments of deliberation the nun says, "Come in."
The man enters and says, "Nice tits, Mrs Nun. Where do you want me to hang the blind?
By #462749 22,Jun,16 01:38
Pretty funny!!!
By #462749 22,Jun,16 01:37
Lol funny I wasn't there its a joke my grandfather always told....Im guessing he thought it was 1 or more ladies cause the smell of fish was strong!!!!! Why are you being so technical? just enjoy the joke!!!! Damn
By JustWill [Ignore] 22,Jun,16 08:39 other posts 
Oh! So the ladies were stealing fish! Now I understand...

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Feb,16 15:10 other posts 
THE MALE STAGES OF LIFE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AGE DRINK

17 beer
25 vodka
35 scotch
48 double scotch
66 Maalox

SEDUCTION LINE

17 My parents are away for the weekend.
25 My girlfriend is away for the weekend.
35 My fianc�e is away for the weekend.
48 My wife is away for the weekend.
66 My second wife is dead.

FAVORITE SPORT

17 sex
25 sex
35 sex
48 sex
66 napping

DEFINITION OF A SUCCESSFUL DATE

17 "tongue"
25 "breakfast"
35 "She didn't set back my therapy."
48 "I didn't have to meet her kids."
66 "Got home alive."

FAVORITE FANTASY

17 getting to third
25 airplane sex
35 menage a trois
48 taking the company public
66 Swiss maid/Nazi love slave

HOUSE PET

17 roaches
25 stoned-out college roommate
35 German Shepherd
48 **** from his first marriage
66 Barbi

WHAT'S THE IDEAL AGE TO GET MARRIED?

17 25
25 35
35 48
48 66
66 17
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THE FEMALE STAGES OF LIFE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AGE DRINK

17 Wine Coolers
25 White wine
35 Red wine
48 Dom Perignon
66 Shot of Jack with an Ensure chaser

EXCUSES FOR REFUSING DATES

17 Need to wash my hair
25 Need to wash and condition my hair
35 Need to colour my hair
48 Need to have Francois colour my hair
66 Need to have Francois colour my wig

FAVORITE SPORT

17 shopping
25 shopping
35 shopping
48 shopping
66 shopping

DEFINITION OF A SUCCESSFUL DATE
17 "Burger King"
25 "Free meal"
35 "A diamond"
48 "A bigger diamond"
66 "Home Alone"

FAVORITE FANTASY
17 tall, dark and handsome
25 tall, dark and handsome with money
35 tall, dark and handsome with money and a brain
48 a man with hair
66 a man

HOUSE PET
17 Muffy the cat
25 Unemployed boyfriend and Muffy the Cat
35 German Shepherd and Muffy the Cat
48 **** from his first marriage and Muffy the Cat
66 Retired husband dabbles in taxidermy, stuffs Muff the Cat

WHAT'S THE IDEAL AGE TO GET MARRIED?
17 17
25 25
35 35
48 48
66 66

IDEAL DATE
17 He offers to pay
25 He pays
35 He cooks breakfast the next morning
48 He cooks breakfast the next morning for the kids
66 He can chew breakfast

By #201583 14,Feb,16 18:30
Last night I tried a new imported exotic meat from Kashyyyk for dinner. I waited, and waited for the price of Wookie to drop, and finally scored at $1.00 a pound. I threw it in the crock pot. After my first bite I couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about. It turned out to be a "Little Chewy."
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,16 19:38 other posts 

It's good to see that you've returned. You were missed, my friend!
By #201583 14,Feb,16 19:44
Awww. I missed you all as well.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Feb,16 17:39 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jan,16 08:18 other posts 
Here's a good one I saw on the internet today ... and it's a story we all know , but it does have a twist like we never heard before ... with a real happy ending ............... So hope you like it !!!

Lil Red Riding Hood got ready and was leaving her mother's house. Her mom said... ''Now remember Lil Red Riding Hood..the big bad wolf is out there and you know what he will do to you. He will pull up your lil red dress, pull down your lil red panties and fuck your lil red socks off.''

Lil Red Riding Hood pulled out her shot gun..''Dont worry mom..I got it covered''

So she got her basket that was filled with jellies and rolls and headed to her Grandmaw's house. Along the way she ran into a rabbit...he asked, ''Where are you going Lil Red Riding Hood?''

She said, ''I am off to my Grandmaw's with a basket of goodies''

The rabbit said, ''Lil Red Riding Hood, you better be careful..the big bad wolf is out there and you know what he will do to you. He will pull up your lil red dress, pull down your lil red panties and fuck your lil red socks off.''

Lil Red Riding Hood held up her shot gun, ''Dont worry Mr Rabbit... I got it covered''. So she went on her way.

Soon the big bad wolf jumped out in front of her and asked, ''Lil Red Riding Hood, where are you going?''

She said, ''I am off to my Grandmaw's with a basket of goodies''

He said, ''You should not be out here..you know what I am going to do to you. I am going to pull up your lil red dress, pull down your lil red panties and fuck your lil red socks off.''

Lil Red Riding Hood jerked up her lil red dress... pulled down her lil red panties and layed down on the ground. She pointed the shot gun at him and said, ''Oh no you're not... You're going to eat me like the book says !!!

By BirdDog [Ignore] 29,Jan,16 21:31 other posts 
Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee. The only trouble was, she was coming home...

During sex my wife always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.

One day as I came home early from work, I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, "Hey buddy...why are you doing that for?" He said, "Because you came home early."

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Jan,16 20:55 other posts 
A guy offers a girl a drink, but the girl says alcohol is bad for her legs,

The guy asks "Do they swell?"

The girl replies "No they spread"

By leopoldij [Ignore] 27,Jan,16 18:56 other posts 
A married couple is lying in bed one night.

The wife is curled up, ready to go to sl.eep, and the husband turns his bed lamp on to read a book.

As he's reading, he periodically reaches over to his wife and fondles her special bits.

He does this a few times, but only for a very short interval before returning to read his book.

The wife gradually becomes more and more aroused and, assuming that her husband is seeking some encouragement before going further, gets up and starts stripping in front of him.

The husband is confused and asks, Why are you taking off your clothes?

His wife replies, You were rubbing me downtown. I thought it was foreplay.

The husband says, No, not at all.

His wife asks angrily, Well, what the hell were you doing then?

I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages in my book.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Jan,16 09:36 other posts 
Boss: Hey, idiot! You are late to work AGAIN!!!
Employee: Sorry, Boss... It's just that my wife is going to have a baby...
Boss: Really? Congratulations!
Employee: Thank you!!!
Boss: And when is it going to be born?
Employee: In nine months...

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 22,Jan,16 11:15 other posts 
The husband is not at home. The wife is spending time with another man. She heard the keys jangling at the front door so she told the man to hide in the wardrobe. She puts her hands together , looks at the sky and prays. Oh God, you can do whatever with me but please don't let my husband find out because he would kill us both. The heavens opened and God says " Ok as you wish but in 3 years I am going to bring you to heaven and you will drown ".
She replies yes anything you ask for as long as he doesn't find out. Everything is fine and time passes. The woman doesn't have a bath, she doesn't go swimming. She is trying to avoid the water. 5 years pass and she totally forgets about her promise to God. She buys a round the world cruise. The boat is full of women, they are all having fun. The boat slowly starts to sink. The woman remembers her promise to God. She gets down on her knees, puts her hands together, looks at the sky and says " Oh God, now you want to take me? Look around and see how many innocent women are going to die here with me ". The heavens opened again and God says " 2 years, 2 bloody years it has taken me to get all you cheating whores together on one boat ".

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jan,16 11:06 other posts 
A wife arrived home after a long shopping trip, and was horrified to find her husband in bed with a young, lovely thing. Just as she was about to storm out of the house, her husband stopped her with these words: "Before you leave, I want you to hear how this all came about. Driving home, I saw this young girl, looking poor and tired, I offered her a ride. She was hungry, so I brought her home and fed her some of the roast you had forgotten about in the refrigerator." Her shoes were worn out so I gave her a pair of your shoes you didn’t wear because they were out of style. She was cold so I gave her that new birthday sweater you never wore even once because the color didn’t suit you. Her slacks were worn out so I gave her a pair of yours that you don’t fit into anymore. Then as she was about to leave the house, she paused and asked, "Is there anything else that your wife doesn’t use anymore?" "And so, here we are!"

By DJS [Ignore] 22,Jan,16 10:49 other posts 
Two Thai girls asked me if I'd like to go bed with them; they said it would be just like winning Lotto! I agreed, and they were right. We all stripped off, and to my horror, we had six matching balls!

Valentine's Day Just booked a table for Valentine's Day for me and the wife. Bound to end in tears though; she's lousy at snooker.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jan,16 23:58 other posts 
I asked a Chinese girl for her phone number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629."
By BirdDog [Ignore] 20,Jan,16 01:05 other posts 
haha good one
By Blade [Ignore] 21,Jan,16 23:03 other posts 
I love it~!!!!! I've got to remember that one.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,16 12:38 other posts 
In a long line of people waiting for a bank teller, one guy suddenly started
massaging the back of the person in front of him. Surprised, the man in front
turned and snarled, "Just what the hell are you doing?"

"Well," said the guy, "you see, I'm a massage therapist and I could see that you
were tense, so I had to massage your back. Sometimes I just can't help
practicing my art!"

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" the guy replied. "I work for the
IRS. Do you see me screwing the guy in front of me?"

By routemaster [Ignore] 19,Jan,16 23:41 other posts 
Two candles were having a conversation.
"What you doing later?" asked one.
"Going out," the other replied.

Two candles were having a fierce argument. After 10 minutes, one of them said: "for fuck sake, will you shut up. You're getting on my wick."

My hamster died the other day. It fell asleep at the wheel.

A guy drove up a farm track and accidentally ran over a cockerel. He knocked on the door of the farmhouse and a blonde bimbo answered.
"I'm ever so sorry," said the man, "but I've just run over and killed one of your cockerels. I'd like to replace it."
"Please yourself," the blonde bimbo replied, "the hens are round the back."

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman went into a pub. "Is this some kind of joke?" asked the barman.

An Irishman, a Scotsman and an Englishman were lined up in front of the firing squad.
"Have you any final requests?" asked the executioner to the Irishman.
"Yes," replied the Irishman, "I'd like to hear a choir singing "If You're Irish, Come Into The Parlour."
The executioner then turned to the Scotsman and said: "Have you any final requests?"
"Yes" replied the Scotsman, "I want to hear 400 bagpipe players playing "Scotland the Brave."
The executioner then turned to the Englishman and said:
"Have you any final requests?"
"Yes," replied the Englishman, "shoot me first."

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 20,Jan,16 10:29 other posts 
By routemaster [Ignore] 20,Jan,16 12:57 other posts 

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 25,Nov,14 14:09 other posts 
Altar boy caught a priest masturbating and asked:
What are you doing father???
Priest: I am masturbating my son and soon you will be doing it too...
Boy: how comes???
Priest: my wrist is sore
By #491869 16,Aug,15 05:55
That's a good one
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 16,Aug,15 10:09 other posts 

By #485312 24,Aug,15 11:12
I found a Justin Bieber concert ticket nailed to a tree, so I took it. You never know when you might need a nail *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Aug,15 18:47 other posts 
A police officer was patrolling the highway when he sees a guy tied up to a tree, crying. The officer stops and approaches the guy. "What's going on here?", he asks. The guy sobs, "I was driving and picked up a hitchhiker. He pulled a gun on me, robbed me, took all my money, my clothes, my car and then tied me up." The cop studied the guy for a moment, and then pulled down his pants and whipped out his dick. "I guess this isn't your lucky day, pal!"
By #485312 28,Aug,15 22:16
love it leo *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Aug,15 01:59 other posts 
Thanks. Hope it made you laugh at the end.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Sep,15 05:38 other posts 
A boss said to his secretary "I want to have sex with you I will make it very fast. I'll throw £1000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be done". She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend then said to her, "do it but ask him for £2000, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to undressed himself". So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call girlfriend, he asks, "what happened?" She responds, "The bastard used pennies, I'm still picking and he's still fucking!"

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   ...#13

Show It Off