Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

is every guy on here creepy?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #450442 [Ignore] 22,Feb,14 12:17
Since I joined this site I get all these weird messages instead of kind hellos. Do the rest of you ladies get the same thing? And one of the most annoying parts is they usually have an ugly penis. How do you get that across without being too mean?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Don't want to be mean, but i'm scarred.   2.Were you TRYING to be creepy?   3.Requests...   4.Any memories as kids? Gay?   5.What does CAT mean?  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 28,Feb,14 00:33 other posts 
Do I understand correctly, now? One joins a dick site, only to find it's populated by... DICKS!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Feb,14 04:45 other posts 
No, not just dicks........rude and ugly dicks!

By Nevermore [Ignore] 27,Feb,14 23:34 other posts 
I'm creepy.

By #68656 27,Feb,14 04:12
Lady Fatboot has closed her account, now is'nt that creepy.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 27,Feb,14 04:54 other posts 
all my sincerest condolences, dear Mate!

By Rose [Ignore] 24,Feb,14 19:55 other posts 
You will find some exceptional men here, along with numerous creeps. I must say though, that the exact same statement could be applied to the women of the site as well.
By #291618 25,Feb,14 00:19
Yes you are right but i think that most of the women who are creepy might not be "real" women just a guy with fake stolen women pictures trying to talk to straight guys
By #23212 25,Feb,14 00:41
I would agree that some are fake.

But then again, there are women on this site, who within a couple of weeks of joining, are calling the men here 'creepy', and complaining about ugly penises. Few men do that, IMHO.
By #291618 26,Feb,14 23:47
Jeje it might be out of the topic but what makes a penis an "ugly penis"
By #23212 27,Feb,14 03:22
I have no idea, since I look for beauty in the World.

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 26,Feb,14 02:01 other posts 
Oh man, lady Fatboot is gone!!! Hope when she return back, she will never speak on public about "ugly dicks" any more!

By #213926 25,Feb,14 08:00
It is a show your dick site so most of the guys come here to be creepy, but I just come here to show it and get opinions. I rarely Comment on things or send messages but when I do I try to be as polite as possible. There are some normal not creepy guys here

By #136427 25,Feb,14 07:40
Its a pretty creepy site, but there are a few nice people... Some times they even have pretty cocks!

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 25,Feb,14 04:48 other posts 
Hello lady Fatboot!

Just I have checked your page now and only thing I want to say is that "You are not a polite person"!!!

Under more that 40 positive comments ( received till now) , there isn't one single answer, one single thank you or something like this from you.

Hmmm...and speaking on public about "ugly dicks"! Oh Members, just tell me please, who is really more creepy here???

By #415959 24,Feb,14 20:12
I have no advice in regards to your conundrum about how to deal with those 'ugly penis' things, but...maybe you should ignore those ugly penis things.

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 25,Feb,14 03:55 other posts 
right, this time I have to agree with you!

By #291618 25,Feb,14 00:17
Hello
And no not all guys in here are creepy at least not me well I hope no one thinks im creepy

By NOWHEREMAN [Ignore] 24,Feb,14 23:33 other posts 
I love it here because you find just a bit of everything! But i am not being stalked and asked redundent questions either

By #68656 23,Feb,14 04:25
While the lady`s comments unfairly include the larger majority of members who in actuality are excellent people as several members have aleady stated, her opinion is understandable.
Just have a look at this recent message left on her profile page, it embodies both creepiness and total lack of respect.
Let us trust that the lady has not formed her opinion of all male members on that insulting message.

"poonhound wrote (Feb 22, 14:42): Once a week I love to stroke my pumped up cock with udder cream till its hot & throbbing, then release its massive load. filling up the blue shot glass in my pixxx."
By Rose [Ignore] 24,Feb,14 19:49 other posts 
He left that exact, insulting message on many of our female member's page.

By #447569 24,Feb,14 19:11
Just another ugly penis....
By Rose [Ignore] 24,Feb,14 19:47 other posts 

By #360796 23,Feb,14 11:00
Yes, Every last one of us are creeps, we hold conferences to better our creep-game™. In all seriousness you're going to find creeps in all walks of life, better to just mentally block out the opened trench coat and keep on going. However I'd like to point out that it's not a gender specific problem, there's creeps on both sides.

By #447598 23,Feb,14 05:47
Yes?

By #289712 23,Feb,14 05:01
It would be enduring at times as a female on this site. That being said, HELLO! I hope you bypass a lot of this, and settle into the primary objective of showing off! All the best!

By #342651 23,Feb,14 01:29
Many creepy but many good as well!
By #135140 23,Feb,14 01:41

By routemaster [Ignore] 22,Feb,14 23:13 other posts 
You get weirdos' in all walks of life but having said that there are some REALLY NICE GENUINE people on this site. I have made a lot of good friends here and, even though I'm gay, some of them include ladies too. I am ALWAYS happy to chat with people regardless of sexuality and gender

By Emerald [Ignore] 22,Feb,14 22:41 other posts 
I have been lucky, then, as I have met only sensible people and kind words here.

If the messages you have been getting aren't what you came here to deal with, then I wouldn't feel bad about ignoring them. It may not be very polite, but surely more so than if you were to tell them how you really feel? There are probably plenty of other things you could spend your time doing in order to help turn this site into what you want it to be.

By #6568 22,Feb,14 12:52
No, not "every" man here is creepy,..although a lot are, as in any group of people there are those you are never going to identify with.....

However, about the "ugly penis" syndrome.....you don't have to tell them EXACTLY what you think! You, as a woman, can let them down gently surely (?)

The fact is that women hold a MASSIVE clout when criticsising a mans penis, and many women know this and use it against men....that's why I'm here as a former partner told me straight up that my penis was "like something on a butchers slab"...and "deformed". Although I knew that it was she who had the 'problem' the damage was still done.

So no, we are NOT all "creepy"...some of us are decent nice people who enjoy and like women.....if you had big ugly buttocks (which You don't ) you would not thank a man for telling you roughly and brutally so just have some kindness and don't return "creepyness" when you find it...it costs nothing to be polite after all..(?)
By #450442 22,Feb,14 12:59
But is it right to be dishonest? Somebody just wrote me and asked if I liked their dick. I said no and then they ask why. I don't want to respond that it's small and ugly but I also can't just say yes and have them keep bothering me. I get so confused on here
By #6568 22,Feb,14 13:14
In this instance it is definately all right be "dishonest"...trust me! You don't have to answer directly and brutally....you can say you prefer something different....different colour,...different shape,...longer/shorter foreskin......more/less veins..etc etc
By Cutewilly [Ignore] 22,Feb,14 15:00 other posts 
Some guys get turned on when someone tells them the truth about their cock, whether it's positive or negative because it's the reaction their after more than anything. Strange, but true.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off