Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is my cock normal?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #451772 [Ignore] 20,Feb,14 14:09
Hi guys n girls this is my first post My cock is uncut but with a pretty tight foreskin which means my foreskin doesn't go back when I'm hard is that normal? Hope to hear from you guys n girls soon

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.is this normal making out between man &woman?   2.Is it normal   3.Three somes   4.does my cock look normal to you?   5.Is a curved boner normal.  

Comments:
By marine85 [Ignore] 23,Feb,14 12:35 other posts 
I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes an issue with having sex as it did with my in-law. His was so restrictive that it was actually reducing his flow and not allowing his seed to get far enough. He ended up having to be circumcised at age 30. My niece was born about a year later. If this is not a problem for you, then I would not worry about it.

By Emerald [Ignore] 22,Feb,14 23:28 other posts 
Well, my foreskin stays all the way over the head when hard, so as far as I'm concerned, that's perfectly normal. I can't speak for other people, though - but until it's announced on the 7 o' clock news that foreskins are henceforth required to retract on erection, I'm going to stick with normal.

Even if your skin is so tight that you can't pull it back all the way, there are so many with similarly shaped cocks and foreskins that I am inclined to say that this is a normal variation too. Perhaps a more interesting question is whether it causes you any discomfort. If so, there are probably an abundance of people out there who would just love to give it some gentle exercise to stretch it. Tight foreskins are hot!

By Raypark [Ignore] 21,Feb,14 04:41 other posts 
Looks very normal to me and friggin hot too

By james73 [Ignore] 20,Feb,14 23:15 other posts 
I would say that you are tighter than average, but still within normal. Check out suckit for someone closer to the extreme. Personally, it kinda turns me on!

[deleted image]

By #384365 20,Feb,14 15:28
Yes, I should say so. Looks OK to me.
By #451772 20,Feb,14 15:37
Thank you nice cock mate
By Sickboy [Ignore] 20,Feb,14 20:45 other posts 
It's all good

By slipper [Ignore] 20,Feb,14 20:28 other posts 
"Normal" is highly over-rated!!! You're good!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off