Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

POINTS SYSTEM

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 05:25  other posts
I see I have just lost 20 points for posting a NEW TOPIC in the forum. Surely if you are adding your are contributing and should be GIVEN points, not have them deducted and certainly not so many. I'm aware posting this will cost me another 20 points but I had to put my point of view

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.POINTS SYSTEM   2.points.... ?   3.Rip Off??   4.this points system is shit   5.Admin, please tell us about the points system?  

Comments:
By admin [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 08:46 other posts 
Are you new, or you returned after not being here several years? There was "routemaster" before as I recall.

Anyway, this was made because many members of the site asked for this. Because the forum was flooded with endless and useless "rate my cock" topics.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 11:04 other posts 
yeah I agree, but the bad side of the things now it's the ENDLESS reincarnations of long time died topics and a lot of them just about so much famous Ratings...
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 18:33 other posts 
Nah, what "time died" topics have been resurrected that aren't relevant? Look at PISSING AT URINALS........ is a man's experience, thrill, exhilaration, etc, is it different now than 3 years ago?

Just for smiles and giggles, do you think the creation of RAND0M BULLSHIT and MEMBERS Y0U MISS are more relevant than the original topics? I'm flattered that duh king copied my ideas but REALLY surprised that he's not creative enough to be able to develop ideas of his own. I mean, someone that spends so much time blogging, you would think that words and thoughts jump effortlessly into his head and that he wouldn't need to copy ideas of others. Shut the front door! Those are his words and stories, aren't they? He doesn't plagiarize, or does he?
By admin [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 18:55 other posts 
I politely ask you to do not turn forum into place for settling personal scores.
By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Feb,14 11:14 other posts 
Hi admin, yes it me, the same guy who posted as routemaster last time, as I explained in a message I left before Christmas I had to take time out following a private family tragedy although I honestly did not expect to be away for quite so long as I was. I'm delighted to be back and have been surprised at the warm welcome I received from my old friends here as well as making new friends too, I wouldn't have blamed my old friends for not wanting to know me after the way I left without a word but it was unavoidable at the time. To all who welcomed me back so nicely, I would like to thank ALL of you VERY MUCH INDEED
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 15,Feb,14 11:10 other posts 

By #449654 13,Feb,14 06:21
In the last couple of weeks I have lost 15 points as a result of different members deleting comments. The comments were all complimentary and none of the members involved had any exclusions in their profiles to suggest who should or should not comment on their pics.

I can get the points back easy enough by site activity, but it does not encourage comments when there is a chance of losing points as a result.
By #444014 13,Feb,14 07:51
It happens to everyone.
I have lost points through members deleting my comments.
I didn't post anything nasty just a message saying hi.

It is what is .....
By #449654 13,Feb,14 09:24
Guessed it was not just me, but at a time when the site is leaking members anything that is going to discourage normal site activity, if not membership itself, is not doing anyone any favours.

By dickisgreat [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 23:31 other posts 
Two ideas:

1 - The cost should go down one point every month that member goes without posting a new topic that gets flagged, perhaps down to a minimum cost of 10 points. The flags could be for 'repetitive' or 'unnecessary' topics as well as the usual reasons such as breaking rules about offensiveness or advertising.

I guess you could require more flags for subjective reasons like 'repetitive' than for clear rule-breaking.

or -

2 - Issue fines for inappropriate posts. If the person doesn't have points to cover the fine, ban them from posting until they accumulate enough points by actions other than forum posts.
By admin [Ignore] 12,Feb,14 09:46 other posts 
It works more than a year as is and most of members seems to be ok with it.

Also, I would have to face numerous complains about being punished unjustly. As they complain to me about categories and ask to return the points, no matter that personally I never touch the categories.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off