Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

SHIRLEY TEMPLE

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 05:22  other posts
Just heard on the news that former C H I L D star of the 1930s Shirley Temple died yesterday, 10.2.14, at the age of 85. There goes another one from the vintage years of Hollywood. R.I.P. Shirley xxx

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Shirleyann's fuckpix   2.GOODBYE TO PA WALTON   3.SHIRLEY JONES   4.DAVID CASSIDY, R.I.P.  

Comments:
By #443664 14,Feb,14 18:18
That's sad to hear, condolences go out to her family and friends
By routemaster [Ignore] 16,Feb,14 01:53 other posts 
Indeed they do

By Jb11 [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 05:37 other posts 
I echo those sentiments, another great from the good years of Hollywood when stars were stars instead of scruffy never will be's
By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Feb,14 16:54 other posts 
Ditto

By qqqq1234 [Ignore] 14,Feb,14 11:25 other posts 
And not only her movies, but even after her Hollywood career ended she still did even more great things, unlike the chlid stars of today that grow up horribly.
By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Feb,14 11:30 other posts 
Exactly, and she was a very handsome lady too. I'm too young to remember Shirley's heyday but I've seen most of her films on t.v. or on dvd and some of the interviews she gave in the 1970s and 80s too, given with the utmost grace and dignity

By routemaster [Ignore] 14,Feb,14 11:20 other posts 
Thank you all for your comments on the loss of a truly great star even though Shirley hadn't made a film since 1949. I like her in "Heidi" and "Wee Willie Winkie" but also a couple of her teenage films before she retired, "I'll Be Seeing You" in 1944 in which she played Ginger Rogers' **** (and it wasn't a musical) and as Henry Fonda's daughter in that great 1948 black and white Western "Fort Apache" which also starred John Wayne. Shirley was very pretty in that and I am sure could have gone on but the public didn't want her to grow up, sadly, and in any case if she had carried on .... well, look what happened to the great Judy Garland. Shirley must have seen the signs and decided to get out - quick
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

* * * * S I S T E R. Here we go again_|_)
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

Yet "daughter" got put in, without any * * * *!!!!!

By #316057 11,Feb,14 05:37
oh..how sad I use to see her all the time

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off