She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

The new look is Pubic Hair!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #196416 [Ignore] 07,Feb,14 10:02
So the time has come to make grooming changes I hear. The shaved look is on the way out and pubic hair is coming back in style. Back to the pre-90s! What are your thoughts on this? Are we ready to grow it out? Or were you one of the die hard hairy ones anyway?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #447317 14,Sep,14 13:33
I shaved for about five years. I did feel very comfortable,but as of late i have let it grow back. Got tired of the work. I wish there was a way to permanently remove it for good.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Sep,14 14:19 other posts 
There is. It's laser hair removal. It's painless, permanent and has become affordable. I had my whole body from the neck down done. Send me a Private Message if you want more info on this.

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 14,Sep,14 12:07 other posts 
I just did the Naked Bike Ride in Philadelphia last week. I got to say, there was an above average amount of men and women with full bushes. Even at the nudist events it does seem to be trending back to not shaving. More than anything most were trimmed well, but not shaved and the body hair on men was left alone. I know for one I am getting tired of the hassle of shaving all the time. I have been letting my pubic hair grow back normal, but have all intentions of keeping it trimmed with the clippers. That only takes 20 seconds to do. My body hair is pretty light, so light it tends to not show up in pics unless it's a real closeup. With all that said...I do enjoy and male with a nice, smooth body.

By #285354 01,Sep,14 06:21
I suspect that shaving is here to stay. There are many different styles. Maybe the complete shave is going out, but I enjoy shaving my balls, especially during the summer months.
[deleted image]
I enjoy the comfort.

By notnow [Ignore] 31,Aug,14 13:47 other posts 
pubic hair is there for a reason

By #44980 30,Aug,14 15:32
As long as they make razor blades I'm staying shaved, I like it, don't care what "they" like!!
[deleted image]
By #5423 31,Aug,14 12:46
My thoughts exactly!!!!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Aug,14 14:23 other posts 
When the hairless look came into style I was a Major Advocate. I like guys that are totally hairless from the neck down. Having said that, however, if a guy's pubic hair is thick and black, a nice bush is hot. Even a hairy 'taint and hairy ass are hot. It's fun to bury my face in a nice hairy ass crack and use my tongue to fight my way thru the hair jungle 'til I find his asshole. Lately I am indeed finding hairy men attractive. A nice hair pattern on the chest and belly looks good.

There's no going back for me, however. Hair on my underarms, chest, belly, pubic region, 'taint and ass is gone forever. Permanently removed with a laser.

By #64328 30,Aug,14 14:05
Its not back as far as I can see....most people I know either shave or trim....both guys and girls. I cant remember the last time I saw a full bush at the gym...

By thermal [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 05:44 other posts 
Not coming back, never went away as far as i'm concerned.
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 30,Aug,14 10:30 other posts 
and I'm glad of that

By Pierogi80 [Ignore] 29,Mar,14 12:51 other posts 
So glad bush is back! Love mine and love looking at them! Hope to see more MEN now!
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 30,Aug,14 10:28 other posts 
you look good with your bush & with your chest hair - very nice cock

By #161491 28,Mar,14 08:38
As far as I'm concerned, pubic hair isn't a "new look" because it never really went out. It's just that shaving and trimming became such a popular trend. I love natural body hair and prefer for a man to look the way nature intended him to look.
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 28,Mar,14 11:16 other posts 
so do I

By #292354 26,Mar,14 11:38
i like a shaved or ultra trimmed down look myself.

By #11431 26,Mar,14 09:08
I am so pleased to hear this !!!

By #455374 26,Mar,14 06:14
I prefer the shaved or trimmed look (I keep mine trimmed). A full bush is a real turn-off for me.

By #65328 26,Mar,14 06:01
I love nice dark hairy pubes. Guys with no pubes look like they are 12 years old!

By botanic [Ignore] 25,Mar,14 17:14 other posts 
hooray .... lets have more hairy cunts !

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,14 10:48 other posts 
Not sure about this. It's easier not to have to shave. But I wouldn't want to miss a blowjob just because I'm not shaved. And this has happened to me, some girls refuse licks of balls and the like if they're hairy, So I try to make sure I shave, although it's difficult to maintain it this way.

By #443664 11,Feb,14 13:47
I have quite a lot of pubic hair

[deleted image]
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 23,Mar,14 22:13 other posts 
and it looks great !

By Cutewilly [Ignore] 17,Feb,14 11:33 other posts 
I just let mine grow, I never trim it at all...

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 23,Mar,14 22:11 other posts 
very nice - you have a great growth

By malecall4 [Ignore] 17,Feb,14 03:36 other posts 
i prefer the look of a full bush,having said that,i seem to always trim back the hair every time it starts to grow. maybe i have an addiction?[deleted image]
By pifad [Ignore] 17,Feb,14 17:03 other posts 
Love your addiction malecall4.

By #196416 12,Feb,14 09:21
Do you remember when you first started getting pubic hair? I remember when I got the first bit of pubic hair I shaved it of and it seemed to grow back quicker and fuller. I was ecstatic as I was the first out of the group my age to get hair there, it made me feel a bit superior to the rest. What were your feelings at the onset of pubes?
By #428387 12,Feb,14 10:39
Yeh felt embarrassed all the other guys had full pubes I only got a tuft of fluff so off it came .Used my pop's razor he went nuts when he found out
By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Feb,14 11:46 other posts 
Unlike you, daffu, and like you, poolboy, I was a very late bloomer in the pubic hair department. I don't remember how old I was, but it was definitely after I started high school and began taking showers with other b-o-y-s after gym class. Just about every other guy had at least the beginnings of pubic hair growth and some had pretty much a full set. And yes, I felt embarrassed and was sometimes teased about my lack of hair.

But I had a big dick. Almost overnight my penis had grown from c-h-I-l-d size to man size and for a long time that was the only sign that I was entering puberty. So there I was with my skinny, hairless b-o-y body and my huge man size dick. I may have been kidded about my lack of hair, but nobody kidded my about my dick. Mine was bigger that just about everyone else's.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 15:52 other posts 
Hey daffu, when was the last time anyone said; who gives a big red rat's ass!?

By Gary5 [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 14:55 other posts 
Great comments all round. But nah, for me, for everyone, no hair is better - but that's speaking as someone who has hardly any anyway

By #316255 07,Feb,14 10:22
I'm a laser hair removal enthusiast and I don't follow trends. I'm never going to enjoy pubic jungles.
By Rose [Ignore] 07,Feb,14 20:15 other posts 
Me too. I have done laser hair removal down there, and left just a small landing strip.
By Gary5 [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 14:11 other posts 
Good for you

By #348486 07,Feb,14 11:41
I'm clearly in the minority here but a totally shaved body is a turn off for me. I shave my balls because I like how they feel but leave everything else, with only an occasional trim to keep things neat. Who cares about the trend, just do what feels right for you.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Feb,14 12:41 other posts 
Of course it's your body and your hair and you can do whatever you wish with it. But it's really unfortunate that you do not feel differently about the hairless look because you're a Prime Candidate. One, you're not very hairy naturally, so shaving yourself down would be relatively easy. And two, with your handsome face, beard, long hair and lean physique you'd be super hot if you were hairless from the neck down. But you're also hot just as you are.

So how 'bout re-thinking this a bit? You already know how great it feels to have hairless balls. Think about how great it would feel to have that feeling over your entire body. The skin on skin contact without any hair in between is the main reason people go hairless. It makes a sexual encounter vastly better.

So set up a date with another hot guy. First you shave each other down and that's a wonderful way to really get to know each other's bodies. Then you have sex. You'll probably be hooked on being hairless.

And if you're not, you haven't done anything permanent. The hair will grow back.
By yellowman [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 08:25 other posts 
Absolutely right! Do what feels right for you rather than be a slave to fashion and trends.

By #373130 09,Feb,14 14:55
full bush

[deleted image]

By #311947 09,Feb,14 07:53
I will keep shaving. I just prefer it on my self and on a partner. My body hair in general is rather lite and fine any way and Im so use to shaving my cock I cant see not doing it. Just not into pubic hair
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 09,Feb,14 14:03 other posts 

By #289712 09,Feb,14 13:54
Regardless, im never going back to full fuzz ever again. My balls will be smooth and comfy for asong as im physically able to hold my cock out of the razor's path. It just feels too good!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 09,Feb,14 14:02 other posts 

By #62682 08,Feb,14 21:08
I love being bald as a baboons bum!

By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Feb,14 13:11 other posts 
Well, maybe. What's stylish tends to be cyclical so what's in style now could indeed soon be out of style. The hairless look has had a nice twenty year run and body hair very well might come back in fashion. But there's no going back for me because I had mine permanently removed with a laser. No regrets, however. Having my hair removed was the nicest thing I ever did for myself.
By Rose [Ignore] 08,Feb,14 17:53 other posts 

By #340774 08,Feb,14 08:51
I think it is vain and gross for men to shave any part of their body. I like women when they have a full bush. It is sexy and natural.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Feb,14 12:37 other posts 
Do you go to a barber and get the hair on your head cut? Do you shave your face? Or if you wear a beard, do you keep it neatly trimmed? If you do any of these things, do you consider it vain and gross to do them? Do you keep your physique lean and trim or do you let yourself become obese? Do you wear clean and stylish clothing or do you dress like a slob? Do you think well dressed men with a good physique are vain and gross? 'Just asking.
By #428387 08,Feb,14 12:53
Way to go spermy way to go.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 08,Feb,14 14:07 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Feb,14 21:37 other posts 
Please tell me that "they" aren't talkin' 'bout jheri curls for the crotch!
By #428387 08,Feb,14 03:59
Is that pubic platting still in vogue .May get me some dreadlocks and try them.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Feb,14 09:21 other posts 
Ha! If someone had dreads in their crotch, that would be scary but I'm sure, visually hilarious!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off