Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How to persuade gf to have anal

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #38538 [Ignore] 30,Dec,09 20:11
Hey, My girlfriend and I have been goin out for around 2 years now and I've let her know that i was interested in anal sex and she said she would do it, but she gets nervous when we try it and I've never successfully penetrated her ass. I was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions on how to make her relax more and make the experience more enjoyable for her. thanks, let me know

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.protection for anal   2.Need handsome spy guy who'll fuck my gf   3.First time anal   4.Gay guys who don't like anal?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

Comments:
By #497509 11,Sep,15 08:58
Start with just stimulation of her ass with your dick head using some saliva. Just penetrate very little for few days. If she tolerates, push little more .stop as she feel pain. After 5 /6 time, she may demand further. Then only you should apply lubrication on your dick head and on her ass. Ask her to get ready to bear little pain. At this time you penetrate fully despite her resistance. Once you penetrate fully , she will not resist and you can go ahead as in vaginal .
By #358797 15,Sep,15 09:23
Are you trying to tear her asshole? Sphincters clamp down, ya know... Why not just lube up and ease your way in? A little citoral stimulation relaxes those muscles and makes it a ton easier... The method you describe just sounds like horned up laziness to me...
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,15 12:07 other posts 
If you read greatsiz's posts, his method seems to work for him..... on his wife, on is s1ster-in-law, on his mother-in-law, on various g1rls in "his village"
By #358797 15,Sep,15 19:57
another Ulysses.... Yay.

By #281008 15,Sep,15 16:17
keep out that area is for disposal not deposits

By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Jun,11 01:18 other posts 
Well, from the photos on your page, it would appear that you have taken it in the ass yourself. If not from a real live dick, at least from a butt plug and/or dildo. Does your girlfriend know this? If you want her to open her ass for you, how 'bout opening your ass for her, either with a strap-on or a hand held dildo. Once she finds that you can take it from her, I'll bet she'll be a lot more receptive to taking it from you.

By #1501 31,Dec,09 12:59
The toys and vibrators are a good idea... but I think lubed fingers - and a lot of time and patience - are just as good. It does not take much lube. I am uncut so I squirt some inside my forskin and keep it there... it means there is no need to fumble with tubes/jars.

So then you arouse her clit with your finger and ooenetrate her cunt, with 1/2/3 fingers and play her clit with your thumb. Keep kissing her and nibbling her tits all the while and if you have gone down on her first so much the better.

Then you can work on fingering her cunt with your index finger. Work her g-spot. Now penetrate her arsehole with your third finger or little finger. She will love this "two-finger salute".

Using some lube on your fingers or her asshole the whole time you can work your index finger in, then two fingers... now really "fuck" her ass with your fingers.

Work her g-spot through the wall of her anus... she will love that.

By now her sphincter will have engorged with blood and become "like a second pussy". Try geting three fingers (bunched together) in... make the asshold wide this way and your cock will slip in easily.

Now you can move to penetrate her with you cock. Spoons postion is good for this. You can hug and caress her and make her feel wanted and loved. Play with her tits and her clit and finger her g-spot while you bring your cock into position. It should be lubed and do not rush penetrating her with your cock. You will stay hard a long time in her ass.

Once you are inside... be patient. pentrate her well with your cock. I like to put my whokle 6.5 ins in to the hilt. It feels to good in a nice tight ass.

Now you are ready to fuck her. I like to fuck the as and cunt alternatively, but only if the ass is clear of crap. You don't wnat to fuck her pussy with a brown-ended cock.

have fun!~

By bigfella [Ignore] 30,Dec,09 20:18 other posts 
start with some anal play, use your finger first. Then after a few times with just your finger move up to some small toys. Use plenty of lube and go SLOW. You have to relax her mind first and foremost.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off