Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A very negative member

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #159671 [Ignore] 05,Dec,13 00:59
I have read many discussion topics over the years. There is one member, maybe two, but certianly one member who posts similar responses frequently.

This particular person seems to always post negative, degrading responses to others comments. I have never, never seen this guy post anything of original intelligence, merely mocking the others by correcting and showing off his intelligence. Sometimes he gets quite insulting and aggressive too.

Thing is...does this "intelligent" person have the intelligence and self-awareness to realize he is indeed a very negative, very condesending person? In short, is he aware how much of an asshole he is in other's people's perception?

I'm sure some of you folks know who I refer to, please - let us know if you are aware of this guy, or in fact if you think you are this guy.

I will not "out" this asswipe, as I'd rather not get into a bitching session with the idiot. There is already too much of that in these pages. I have always just rolled my eyes and dismissed his negativity, but he really is a disgusting personality, don't you agree?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.Small change in voting system   3.* Negative votes not showing in points log   4.got BAN.........????   5.ENLIGHTENMENT to hatters , frustrated and negative people  

Comments:
By #485312 11,Apr,16 05:31
yeah, and theres more than one asshat here *Lix*

By #159671 10,Apr,16 02:58
Interesting! Looking at some of these old posts: The person who was the asswipe DID indeed post on here, but has since deleted his/her...ok, his account!

"Ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead!"
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,16 08:01 other posts 
Do you miss him, SydP?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,16 16:13 other posts 
In all actuality, I feel sad for him because it seems he was blind to how he grated on so many people. I truly believe that this was his only avenue for social networking and interactions with human beings not dogs!

Not to fret, he's still around, sending emails to several members that he interacted with. His emails are a reflection of what a sad, old, angry man he really is.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 05,Dec,13 12:29 other posts 
I can think of several that fit that discription here. I find that the best thing to do is simply ignore them.

Most people with that type of demenor thrive on the confrotation they recive from their negative,harsh comments.

I know it is a hard thing to do,But if people would just ignore them, they will at some point give up and leave.

I myself (98 % of the time) Will do so BUT there is that dam 2% That just puts me over the edge and have to comment! LOL
By #431354 05,Dec,13 12:48
Why cannot ppl get a grip on the social responsibility to themselves? It is much more of the good life to be positive towards others and much more rewarding...cheers
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,13 09:36 other posts 
Indeed, ppl should get a grip because it is their social responsibility to conduct themselves in a positive manner both publicly as well as behind the scenes. If ya know what I mean......

By #444362 16,Dec,13 03:00
this has to be one of the dumbest topics since "my watch strap smells".
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 18,Dec,13 02:23 other posts 
Now That's funny ...

By johnp [Ignore] 16,Dec,13 19:42 other posts 
I say out the ass wipe!! Makes the topic much more interesting!!!

By #196416 05,Dec,13 13:20
There do you feel better now? Sometimes it helps just getting stuff like that out.
By #303133 05,Dec,13 13:34
You make it sound like a really stinky fart, daffu.
By #159671 16,Dec,13 02:45
That post from daffu might be the most intelligent observation of them all! Yes, people opinions being expressed (like mine or anyones), really are not much more than an expulsion of hot air, often considered foul.

By #428059 06,Dec,13 05:53
I just want a jerk buddy!

By #415959 05,Dec,13 18:13
Stop talking about me.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

Listen here, SydP!!!!

If you had hemorrhoids the size of baseballs, you might be somewhat...uh, negative too.
By Sickboy [Ignore] 05,Dec,13 18:21 other posts 
Oh it's you! I was wondering!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off