Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Rate my pussy and all pussies here

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #5532 [Ignore] 27,Dec,09 11:41
In response to CreativeOne and his comments about all men asking for ratings, I now ask for you to rate my pussy just to see how it goes. So CreativeOne, this topic is for you dear.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Okay, would you eat my pussy?   2.Homosexuals and Pussy   3.The pussy philosophy   4.best dick/pussy for me   5.Three pussies, but which one?  

Comments:
By qhaos [Ignore] 26,Dec,11 03:25 other posts 
for me your vote is an 8, from what i see it would be a 10 but for a complete evaluation i should also taste it ...

By #162980 25,Dec,11 16:37
fucking A +!

By slutfinder69 [Ignore] 01,Jun,11 17:41 other posts 
I love that pussy very much would like to leave many deposits in it and also liked the picture of the deposit you were wearing on your face (with pride).

By Walker [Ignore] 15,Jan,11 20:55 other posts 
You have one fine pussy, light on the hair but wonderfully balanced with nice lips easy to see and get my cock hard, before I fuck you I have fucked many girls who like to be forced open by my hard cock before they get really wet. Something about the pussy lip play that gets them really excited and really wet. The hard cunt lips play and then the powerful deep plunge that sends then to an almost instant orgasm.

By #7976 15,Jan,11 20:34
As I have to be true to my lovely wife, I give your pussy a 9++ only because I have to give her my only 10. Love ya just the same though.

By #3997 27,Jan,10 20:25
Your amazing luvmyclit, you already know how i feel your A-Grade

By #1501 31,Dec,09 12:39
I'd give you 9 out of 10. Nice tight and steamy pussy, but I prefer more pubic hari... it's all subjective!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off