Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Are you into ORAL SEX?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #301038 [Ignore] 19,Nov,13 02:41
A friend of mine, has a husband who would go down on her 2-3 times a year. He is really not into it and thinks that most men don't do it often.

I got lucky with my hubby, we have oral sex every time we have sex.

What is normal for you? Giving and receiving.

1.Every time?

2.Most of the time?

3.Once in a while?

4.Almost never?

5.Never, not even once.

PS: Do you require your partner to bathe prior to the above mentioned activity?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #149276 20,Nov,13 16:20
we qualify as #2 not to long ago it was a taste from each other in our showers!

Sex after shower?!!! I can eat pussy all day..not braggin

By #394666 19,Nov,13 05:18
I love both giving and receiving.......my missis refuses to give and very rarely lets me do it. She said she likes it and always enjoys it, but isn't puts her off after when she wants some cock and my face is covered in, ummm, juice?
By #301038 19,Nov,13 06:39
Keep a washcloth on hand, wipe your face. Some women don't like the taste of their own juices, just like some men don't like to taste their sperm
By #149276 20,Nov,13 16:18
had a woman friend that wouldn't kiss me after eye was slurping her! I enjoy my cream souce..

By #301038 20,Nov,13 07:33
My first husband was a weird little froggy, he had no issues sticking his tongue in my ass (cleaned out with a cleansing enema, but still, ass), but would stay clear of my pussy. His excuse was "It's not what men do", and surely I was sucking his dick every single time and just randomly, even without having sex... As you might guess, it didn't take me long to divorce the weird little froggy and find someone, who actually enjoys giving oral.

I think it is very very important to give your partner what he or she wants, or they will be unhappy and will either leave you, or find someone of the side. When I wasn't getting it at home, that's the only thing that I was thinking about.
By #149276 20,Nov,13 16:16
Awkward

By Raypark [Ignore] 20,Nov,13 11:45 other posts 
Give and receive oral practically every time have sex. Love the taste, and enjoy her wriggling in extacy when she cums in my face. She is not keen on swallowing, but I'm okay with it. I'm very keen on hygiene, so must be freshly powdered

By #11431 19,Nov,13 05:19
It is option 1 for me . When I first watched the series The Sopranos , I was amazed that the prevailing attitude amongst the Italian American gangsters was that to give oral sex to women was either disgusting or effeminate ... is this a commonplace belief ... do we have any Americans of Italian descent who can comment on this ?
By #301038 19,Nov,13 06:37
I've been with an Italian guy before, he was fine with eating some pussy. My friend dated one for 5 years, he was fine with it too...

on a different note, I've been watching Scandal, directed by Shonda Rhimes and she even portrays a US president going down on his mistress every once in a while, and he calls it his weapon. So, maybe that will change the attitude towards preforming oral sex on women. If a man can do it real well, he should be proud of it.
By #11431 19,Nov,13 07:12
OK thats interesting , so I wonder why that anti oral attitude was so prevalent in the Sopranos . It must surely have some basis in real life . Come on guys any Mafiosa out there ?
By #301038 19,Nov,13 07:17
Maybe it has something to do with idea that the one who is giving oral is the submissive one, and they did't want to be perceived as such?
By #11431 19,Nov,13 07:23
yes I am sure you are right . Weird thing is, in a later episode a new young male recruit is forced to go down on one of the top men in the family !
By boc [Ignore] 19,Nov,13 08:08 other posts 
I'm not even sure it can be said the submissive one is the one performing. I think the person receiving can become quite submissive if it is done properly.

I'll lick you into submission.

at it and good, it makes me want to reciprocate and get into a 69.
By boc [Ignore] 19,Nov,13 08:03 other posts 
And I am 100% Sicilian. And not in my family.

By boc [Ignore] 19,Nov,13 08:02 other posts 
1.)

A bath might be required, but usually the woman is more concerned about that than I, if it is needed. So no pressure is usually required.

By #187007 19,Nov,13 06:44
one has to go down...no good just feeling...one has to taste it too ....and I love it

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off