Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Are you into ORAL SEX?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #301038 [Ignore] 19,Nov,13 02:41
A friend of mine, has a husband who would go down on her 2-3 times a year. He is really not into it and thinks that most men don't do it often.

I got lucky with my hubby, we have oral sex every time we have sex.

What is normal for you? Giving and receiving.

1.Every time?

2.Most of the time?

3.Once in a while?

4.Almost never?

5.Never, not even once.

PS: Do you require your partner to bathe prior to the above mentioned activity?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By Apantyhoselovr [Ignore] 10,Oct,23 07:04 other posts 
i like to eat pussy and i like my mouth fucked

By Cruzxxx [Ignore] 01,Sep,23 01:27 other posts 
My absolute favourite. When I lick a pussy it’s gonna cum. It’s personal the orgasm she has. Tongue fucking guarantees you know she’s cumming , you taste it from inside. If ever your licking a pussy and she doesn’t respond, spit on the clit and get it soaking . It’s the dirty they don’t ask for and she has no control of the noise she makes or which liquid came from which hole. . You control it. Be a little dirtier most girls are

By casado [Ignore] 17,Aug,23 10:15 other posts 
adoro receber e fazer com minha esposa

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 12:27 other posts 
My answer is all the time if I had a lady partner (preferably one with wide hips, big legs, and a very hairy bush)

By girllyboi [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 11:49 other posts 
i love giving oral sex to men it really turns me on

By nekekal [Ignore] 15,Aug,23 13:51 other posts 
I will do anything that makes the woman more receptive to fucking or sucking my cock. Having my tongue on her clit and cunt lips is one of the surefire ways to make that happen. So I will go down on her every chance that I get.

The shower is seasonal. In the winter when there might be covers on the bad and I have to get my head between her legs, I would like it if she had at least washed her twat. I imagine it is the same for her sucking my cock. But in the summer, when we are naked on top of the bed, I can take a lot more erotic, musty, sexual smell. I find it erotic if not overwhelming.

By Cruzxxx [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 23:27 other posts 
I love to tongue fuck my wifes pussy, really wet. The ladies love to cum on a guys face and make a mess.

By jimbo111949 [Ignore] 17,May,23 17:58 other posts 
I love giving and receiving oral sex and if I suck a cock, I swallow every drop of that sweet nectar.

By #657920 15,Mar,23 09:56
I'm going to quote the movie American Pie 2. "You have to preheat the oven before you stick in the turkey." Foreplay is very important. Got to do the oral exam before you get to the physical.

By #628350 14,Mar,23 15:46
I'd say every time and giving and receiving. I have to say that I prefer to cum in a pussy but if the lady insists, i never argue.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 10:30 other posts 
My partner(s) and I have oral sex every time,sometimes showering first, sometimes not.

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 14,Mar,23 03:31 other posts 
Putting my mouth on someone has always been just as important as penetration. Yo me, it's the most intimate way of showing someone how much you want to be with them.

By Browningman [Ignore] 13,Mar,23 21:05 other posts 
#1 for me and my wife and of course shower first
By t-rex [Ignore] 13,Mar,23 22:35 other posts 
You are a lucky couple

By #652988 02,Jan,22 07:34
I love to eat a pussy

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 01,Jan,22 07:09 other posts 
Hubby here. Definatelly everytime. And no, I don't require her to bathe first. Wifey has always been very clean down there. She wouldn't let me if she knew she wasn't clean. I love licking both her pussy and her ass, and I'm sure she enjoys it as much as I do.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 03:07 other posts 
Every time I love eating pussy as foreplay!
By german_guy [Ignore] 28,Dec,21 03:29 other posts 
me, too...just love the taste and smoothness
By Lvphose [Ignore] 30,Dec,21 20:49 other posts 
My cock gets in the way and you can’t really see it but she has a great pussy to lick
By Lvphose [Ignore] 30,Dec,21 20:50 other posts 
My cock gets in the way and you can’t really see it but she has a great pussy to lick!

By DJS [Ignore] 29,Dec,21 07:20 other posts 
Ever time,its part of the build up before fking a wet pussy

By #652988 27,Dec,21 21:13
I'm am

By german_guy [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 15:44 other posts 
every time, I love to give and enjox receiving

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 28,Oct,19 09:16 other posts 
Every time, start at the toes and work my way up to the pussy and ass

By #601496 28,Oct,19 07:09
All the time.

By #522791 27,Oct,19 22:57
Everytime.....love to pleasure pussy orally

By #428059 25,Nov,13 06:03
If I were told I had to make a choice between fucking, getting a bj or sucking a pussy, I would eat pussy every time. There's nothing better then. Sticky, creamy pussy and the taste of pussy makes me so fucking hard it's not funny. When the wife and I go at it, I'm down on her at least 3 times a session. I'd be happy jerking of while eating her. In fact, I get off more by hearing her scream out after every orgasm and getting her to the point where her body gets too sensitive to touch!!! Then and only then do I feel like a man !
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 27,Oct,19 22:13 other posts 
That's how I see it, too.
--------------------------------------- added after 19083 hours

I get more mental fulfillment from eating pussy than any other sexual activity. My fantasy is a hairy bushed women who DEMANDS to have her pussy and ass eaten out morning, noon, and night.
--------------------------------------- added after 24053 hours

I've likely incurred psychological damage from this cunnilingus obsession. The sight of any woman gets my brain racing with thoughts of eating her out. it's irrelevant if I get any affection or reciprocation. My religion is vaginal worshipping. Nothing else matters except wide hips, a pungent vulva, and that triangle of bush hair, that hypnotizes my soul.
--------------------------------------- added after 29368 hours

It'd truly be heaven having a reputation, within a clique of lady-friends, as a cunnilingus/analingus expert. They'd knock on my door whenever in need of oral worship, then leave without any reciprocation . The hairier their bush, and the longer since they'd showered, the better.
--------------------------------------- added after 34623 hours

A few days ago, I realized a long standing fantasy of sitting on the floor between two closely spaced cotts -only my head and neck above their mattresses' levels- while eating out my big-legged, full-bushed gf. It was so fulfilling for my mental health, to have her pungent pussy juices coating my face, and pubic hairs stuck between my teeth!

By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 09,Dec,13 21:33 other posts 
I had oral sex with my GF b4 we gdid anything else. We were only 15 at the time. It took her a long time to go down on me. No reason just needed to get her courage up I guess. We are now married. We were a playcouple for many years. I would not enjoy any woman if I could not go down on her. I learned to stay and play there for hours sometimes through multiple Os. I feel that if you want anyone to do you you should be willing to do the same for them. There were times or women that I would eat them even if we did nothing else. I learned to enjoy a woman's Os this way more than my own. Now that I am trying to give BJs I hope to treat the cocks as well as I did the pussies.

By #300311 09,Dec,13 11:27
I love oral, giving and receiving, every time I get the chance to go down on a woman I take it, its a massive turn on for me.

Never asked a woman to bathe before doesn't really cross my mind just let me at it

Come on fellow men show appreciation for your women, I'm sure you like getting your cock sucked so return the favour.

By #311947 09,Dec,13 10:00
YES! Love it! Give, receive, as often as possible as long as possible.

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 09,Dec,13 09:33 other posts 
It's better to give then receive.. ........I love doing the tongue tango but even better is watching a girl's lips going up and down on my shaft. So put me down for #2 most of the time or when ever I can.

By #289712 03,Dec,13 09:41
My girlfriend loves giving blow jobs. Between her licking the tip gently, and sucking on my balls. Wow

By #316255 19,Nov,13 16:26
Your friend is lucky
By #301038 20,Nov,13 07:25
Why? Do you not enjoy oral sex? She is kind of bummed about it. 13 years of marriage, 4 ki.ds... and oral sex only on her Birthday, Mothers day and Anniversary... while she does it to him every time. I think it's discrimination, at least.
By #316255 20,Nov,13 09:12
At least she gets oral. My husband doesn't give but, hey, he's all gung ho about receiving.
By #122997 20,Nov,13 10:02
What a Cnut Emm, I love receiving, but to receive you have to first give! Which is fine because I love to lick pussy even more!! I would happily eat you until you are a quivering mess on my tongue,
By #316255 21,Nov,13 09:47
I have never given, in order to receive. I enjoy giving. But I've missed receiving, that's for bloody certain.
By #408374 29,Nov,13 05:22
In my opinion it is giving to recieve
By #149276 20,Nov,13 16:13
my heart goes out to you sexy hang in there

By #408374 29,Nov,13 05:19
Im really into oral. Giving and recieving, I love both and I need someone on my side who likes both, too. Its important as sex itself. No idea why I go this way but I always broke up fast if I found out that she dislikes heing licked or didnt want to suck my dick. No matter how awsome she is anyways.
Theres nothing more intimate and relaxing than a 'i-love-you'-blowjob in the evening. A blowjob is even more personal than sex to me.
Sex happens so often, but a blowjob, not related to a fuck, in her initiative means she wants to do me something nice for no reason. But she even fucks me if she's bored of me.

Its the same about cunnilingus.
And who doesnt like the taste of a sweet pussy? I mean even you girls love your own pussy-juice! I saw it so damn often how you oick your own finger while masturbating.

I hope my opinion satisfies you.

By #220845 28,Nov,13 14:06
Always oral with both sexes

By #400852 25,Nov,13 05:40
PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY,I love PUSSY and will eat it anytime,besides my wife loves me to.
By #301038 25,Nov,13 05:57
Do you require your partner to bathe prior to the above mentioned activity?
By #400852 26,Nov,13 05:43
just according,early morning sex usually not,late afternoon sex yeah

By #136427 21,Nov,13 14:29
I eat my old ladys pussy whenever she tells me too. Ill eat it as long as she has toilet paper on it, or is on the bleed. I eat Before sex, in the middle of sex, even after her hot cunt has milked my cock. She loves when I lick her pussy after I shot a load deep in her folds. Makes her extra hot. However, she will not let me cum in her mouth

Would you let me cum in your mouth after all I do?
By #301038 25,Nov,13 06:00
Some women just won't do it. They think it's pretty much the same as if you peed in her mouth.
By #136427 25,Nov,13 07:51
Well, its their loss...

By #291618 19,Nov,13 18:24
Bath is a must well for me im not saying its wrong doing it without bathing prior to oral sex
Ohh and 2
By #301038 20,Nov,13 07:21
But would you require your partner to do it as well?
By #291618 20,Nov,13 17:15
Sure if she wants to if not ill go down anyway

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off