Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Most public place you got it on

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #437064 [Ignore] 17,Nov,13 10:58
Where was the MOST public place you got ever had sex or blowjob.

I got a blowjob on a bus, about 15 people on it we were up the back, one chick noticed. Had (discreet) sex at busy nude beach... Also fucked a girl on the balcony on the 20th floor with all the lights on over looking a busy road.

C'min gimme ya naughty stories...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.hard in public places   2.fucking in public   3.QUESTION: place yourself on top--how??   4.Public sex   5.Pictures of you in a public place!  

Comments:
By #7976 11,Oct,14 16:32
Airplane, school bus, ferris wheel, public park, elevator, cars (parked and while driving), ocean at a public beach, parking lot, motel pool, train in Europe, horseback riding on in a public park, church, high school, and probably more I can't think of. Cheers...

By #358797 17,Nov,13 21:10
Under the bleachers during the homecoming football game... junior year in highschool. Hundreds of people just above us. Lol. And the bleachers weren't solid, I damn near grabbed someone's ankle bracing myself against the rafters....

Also, I dragged my ex in between two buildings during a street fair and dropped to my knees... but I've done that quite a few times. Unexpected head is awesome.
By #450081 11,Oct,14 02:48
That was so nice

By #220845 24,Sep,14 14:29
When I was married on the front porch of our apartment at twilight in town, with a guy grocery store parking lot about noon gorgeous young black man, I sucked his beautiful dick.

By #149019 24,Sep,14 00:49
at home

By #64328 23,Sep,14 23:38
Girls bathroom at a bowling alley.

By Blade [Ignore] 22,Sep,14 23:11 other posts 
In my car in the parking lot of a dog racing track. Before we went in, my gf blew me.

I kept the music on, so she couldn't hear anything, but I could see the people walking past my car as her head was in my lap. One woman looked back at me and we locked eyes. That was too much for me, and I held my gf's head down as I blew a very hard load. She complained and pulled back, just as someone was walking by. Seeing he people shocked her, and I think she swallowed my cum without thinking. That may have been the first time, but she denied it.

AFter that we did it while sitting against a car in the parking lot. She got a kick out of watching me shoot my cum, and she didn't have to get it in her mouth, all while being on the look out.

By #390287 18,Nov,13 02:19
At the premiere of the first narnia movie...not exactly sex, we just covered ourselves with our jackets and traded discreet handjobs.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off