Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How DO you actually meet people?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #394666 [Ignore] 02,Nov,13 18:40
I feel like I've started a million topics this week, but hey ho....why not.

I travel, a LOT....like in a little over a week, I'm off to the US of A. Do you lot travel, how do you (assuming you do) meet folk. On line, chat, sites??

Most of the pics I see on here of the lovely ladies are like wow - people REALLY do that!

Perhaps some are just born lucky....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Am i doing this right?   2.SUCCESSFUL SEX MEET UPS!!!   3.Places in Adelaide Australia to meet up for sex.   4.Who's in va and wants to meet some cool new people and have some fun   5.Sites to meet people that don’t charge  

Comments:
By #387077 12,Nov,13 06:08
I used to be very shy once, then found myself in a job where I had to talk to strangers all day every day. Got to the point where I can now strike up a conversation with anyone, anywhere, anytime. I don't set out to do so, I just don't have any inhibition or self judging that stops me like it used to. Now, a million years and a terminal illness later, I find that, in the words of a very old song, - "When I need a friend, I just give a wrinkle..." And have met and got to know some very nice and interesting people. I don't chase sex partners, but I don't doubt that I could easily find some if I wasn't basically a faithful sort of person...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Nov,13 06:21 other posts 
"When I need a friend, I just give a wrinkle"? What song is that?

By #136427 05,Nov,13 07:48
I dont, two kids and work 6 days a week, no free time but when im on the toilet...

By slipper [Ignore] 03,Nov,13 01:41 other posts 
You turn off the 'puter and go to where there ARE people... most constructively with similar interests and who are as similar to you and your values, ses, etc. as possible. Then the most successful spend time getting to know some of these people... however if you blow in and out from one place to another... call an **** service!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off