Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Pop ups and site redircts

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #136427 [Ignore] 01,Nov,13 07:42
Why is there so many pop ups and site redirects when clicking on pics? Never used to get them but now its almost every other click... The reason I joined and posted pics on this site was for the virus free pussy. now it seems you are not safe here either. I just got a redirect to a page telling me I got an android device virus and I could not get away from the page without closing explorer. Such a bummer to deal with when you got your pecker in one hand...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What is the purpose of this site?   2.The 'nutters' on this site...   3.HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??   4.!!!!* Where to ? *!!!!!!!   5.About securing this WEB site on the internet and a cautionary note to those on this site.  

Comments:
By #4222 01,Nov,13 20:01
Are you using IE8? If you have an XP system you are at risk. Try Mozilla--it seems to help. But I agree--there's a whole lotta crap that tries to grab you.
By #136427 02,Nov,13 10:29
Na, im on an andraoid device not sure how they rank for viruses...
By #90761 02,Nov,13 10:44
You have no virus its a fake, and they make sure that the page can not be accessed without shutting down the browser, i had a police warning come up once, problem was the details where wrong and it was a fake. I am surprised that pictures are be redirected as being here for years i have never seen that
By #136427 02,Nov,13 12:30
But you see it now? Happens now then, but enoufh to be a pain

By #164428 01,Nov,13 16:42
Virus free pussy is always a good thing!
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 01,Nov,13 19:52 other posts 
Soooooooooooo True "Cum4Steffi" !!!

By #136427 01,Nov,13 16:04
It seems to be a new thing, and by new I mean past few months. There are already banners. I feel redirects the ads that hijack my broweser are not cool at all. Nobody ever clicks on something like that...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off