Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Penis sensitivity and orgasm intensity

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #411478 [Ignore] 05,Oct,13 18:43
Does anyone else find that abstaining from sex & masturbation for a while (maybe a week or so) improves the sensitivity of your cock the next time you go at it? I do. I find that if I give it a break for a while, after a few days my cock becomes much more sensitive to touch, my orgasms become more intense, I'm generally hornier all the way around, and I wake-up with morning wood more often. I'd have to say "all things in moderation," especially as I've moved into middle age. Would love to hear other members thoughts on this.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Sensitivity   2.uncut penis glans vs cut penis glans   3.Circumcision = Lack of Sensitivity   4.For parents expecting a babyboy   5.Cut or uncut  

Comments:
By #411478 13,Oct,13 09:01
Thanks, gentlemen, for reading my post and for taking the time to respond. Very interesting!
By #436014 13,Oct,13 09:37
if i sucked you off after a 3-day haitus from cumming, how long do you think you could last before busting your nut?

By #436014 13,Oct,13 05:52
the feeling when stroking my cock after even only a couple days rest is amazing. i can just sit there stroking it for minutes on end before busting my nut and feel like i'm almost in heaven the whole time. nature gave us a very nice gift with these organs optimized for pleasure

By #323075 11,Oct,13 06:33
I agree partly with you: I have a much better orgasm if Im abstinent for a longer time. Otherwise I always wake up with an erected hard cock in the morning

By #433802 08,Oct,13 16:16
Yeah, pent up testosterone and no penis stimulation for a period of time can make for an intense orgasm. I've found an increase in my ejaculations when the times between orgasms are farther apart.
By #435506 11,Oct,13 05:17
I agree buddy, went nearly 2 weeks without wanking or having sex and when I blew it was like mount vesuvius! Can't recall ever shooting further than that (way over my head) and that much cum. Highly Recommended to all!

By #6568 08,Oct,13 17:35
Interesting.....

For me there's no apparent link between penis "sensitivity" and depth of orgasm.....but, yes, any lack of sexual activity means a 'greater' orgasm when it eventually happens. This is entirely normal for most men since there is a steady production of semen which causes a sense of sexual 'need' unless it is regulalry voided. If it is'nt then, as we know, there can be accidental ejaculations of various types in much the same way that a rainwater butt will overflow if the water is not used regularly.

as regard to general sexual need or apetite;...I've noted throughout my life that sexual need/ability/capapbility waxes and wains and can be affected by whats happening in ones life.....work and stress tend to push sexual thoughts to the back or ones mind...and sometimes sexual thought push themselves to the front!

Although my sexual 'character' has constantly changed with the years I would NOT say that it has diminished yet and I'm now 66. Sometimes when I have lower sexual energy I have sex but don't ejaculate. I have come to quite enjoy this although I could certainly not have done it when young! When I refrain from ejacualtion I get much pleasure from 'edging' and afterwards feel still keen and looking forward to 'next time'.

As regards penis sensitivity;.....I am intact and my foreskin is VERY sensitive. I have noticed that long self pleasuring sessions with the hood right back can change the sensitivity so I now use a variety of methods to 'spread the load' and soemtimes I only use foreskin manipulation. Other times I use a lubricant. When I've been particularly active with the hood right back I then do a few sessions with baby oil and keep my glans covered until full sensitvity returns. With a partner I don't like my glans and foreskin to be too sensitive as her sex play can be too demanding so I prepare with some extra friction for a couple of days beforehand.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off