Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Have you ever skinnydip?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #41993 [Ignore] 25,Dec,09 13:53
Have you ever skinnydip with other friends? who had the bigger penis? Do you get hard when swimming naked?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By BirdDog [Ignore] 31,Jan,20 15:23 other posts 
yes, many times! First time when younger around 12 yrs old with friends out in the countryside in a creek. Most memorable was at my one of my pre-wedding pool parties

By overeight [Ignore] 21,Jan,20 23:50 other posts 
Used to go out with groups of our friends when I was in my twenties and we would go to the bars until about 1:00 then we had this one apartment complex that didn't lock the pool at night and we all went skinny dipping. A few times some of the college kids who lived in the place would see us and come join in. It was cool and lots of hot girls lived in that complex back then. Now its more like a trash haven and to far from the college. The have torn down most the houses near the college now and have like five story 6-800 apartment complexes all around the school.

By nekekal [Ignore] 14,Jan,20 14:17 other posts 
A few times. Mostly in coolish water. Cold water does not give me, or anyone else, a hard on. Later, when laying in the sun, and looking at naked women, I did get a hard on. No one offered to help me with it.

My cock is almost always bigger than others.

By #522791 02,Jan,20 12:35
Yes I have skinny dipped with both men and women at the same time, and yeah the other guys had bigger, but I never got an erection while skinny dipping

By new2day [Ignore] 01,Jan,20 06:40 other posts 
Many times, with mix of friends on holiday, hotel pools, back garden pools, beaches. Love the feeling of freedom.

By #583549 01,Jan,20 05:57
If anything I am more relaxed while swimming nude so getting a hard on does not happen when I am swimming nude.On the land is another story!

By wycowboy [Ignore] 31,Dec,19 23:43 other posts 
I've skinny dipped many times, with both men and women. Yep, I usually had a raging hard on at some point. It has always been a good time.

By #583549 31,Dec,19 20:54
I always swim nude at my resort and at Gunnison beach.

By #570598 31,Dec,19 20:40
I am larger so I fat dip instead

By #122507 20,Jul,11 18:32
Today I went skinny dipping on a public nude beach for the first time. Earlier I've only done it in private places.

It felt great and was really exciting. I managed to stay relatively soft, but I kept dripping precum:-)

It's definitely something I will do soon again!

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By #95006 10,Mar,11 20:34
I don't go as often as I would like, but yes I do skinnt dip and/or take a bath when camping.
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By MackyJay [Ignore] 16,Feb,11 23:48 other posts 
Way too many times to count. Never really checked penises out much but when soft who knows who is bigger. Plus many times with women too.

By #3997 01,Feb,11 14:40
I've skinny dipped plenty of times once a couple of my friends snuck into an apt pool and climbed the fence, and didn't have suits and so we all took off our clothes and swam, it was like one of two that stayed in boxers and one female friend stayed in bra and panties, she eventually took off her top, and my friend fell out his boxers a few times when he got out the water to jump in, that was a great night though..........and another time my cousin and I and a few friends skinny dipped in a lake and swam around for a little bit it was fun

By boc [Ignore] 29,Jan,11 09:39 other posts 
Yes, I have skinny dipped. I have a grower, so at times it looked like others were about the same size or slightly bigger.

By Stiffcock47 [Ignore] 29,Jan,11 07:44 other posts 
In the summer I go every time om sunshine skinny dipping

By #21471 27,Jan,11 16:00
Once for a minute or so in front of a male friend, just for a laugh. Hoped he'd do the same to be honest A few of us have asked the "ever skinnydipped?" question before and I wanted to be the one to say yes (as it was all "no".. they're all worse wimps than me). Had to put my hand over the goods coming out of the water though as I had a semi-to-hard by then
By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Jan,11 14:01 other posts 
Only once for about a minute?! Wow, you've led a sheltered life. I've been to nude beaches hundreds of times and spent whole days there in the nude.

By #122507 26,Jan,11 17:27
I love skinny dipping...just like this...

[deleted image]

By #6236 22,Jan,11 05:48
every second saturday at the pool with the nudist club,mixed swimming, not a sex club

By #7976 21,Jan,11 19:34
I can't count the times. It's been part of my life since childhood. Seems pretty normal to me.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 24,Aug,10 01:02 other posts 
ALLDATIME OFTEN AND LOTS

By #22198 28,Dec,09 02:15
Yes, when I was 15. With three other guys. Two were bigger and one was smaller. I could not stop getting a hard-on! I was embarrassed because the other guys were all soft, but I couldn't help it.

By #43515 25,Dec,09 18:01
Yes a few times, the first time at 13 I was embarrassed because my cock was smaller than the the other two guys.
The second time was at a lake at my Uncles place where I knew , but was not real frindly with 3 other locals fellows. We got naked to swim, I saw one of the fellows [my age 13 ish] he was a bit chubby, and like me had almost no cock hair. My cock got full hard as we looked at each other. I was embarrassed but felt real sexy and turned on. His cock went up quickly too. We became close friends

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off