Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do straight guys like cocks.?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #427539 [Ignore] 20,Sep,13 23:04
I have lots straigth friends that dont mind fucking me in ass and getting bjs from me but they dont like cocks , is this normal. .?? They say as long they only fuck and get bjs. They are still straight ,,, but once they suck a cock or take one in ass they would be gays.? I am confused. Can someone explain whats the difference between. Gays and straigth and bi guys?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #279682 10,Dec,13 13:24
I'm straight and I like cock........MY cock I would even suck it if I was flexible enough.
By #315865 10,Dec,13 15:35
yes and me too

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 10,Dec,13 08:49 other posts 
sure the "straight" guys gave me the best butt forever

By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 09,Dec,13 21:40 other posts 
Guys there is a newer category of people out there. They are referred to as HetroFlexible. That means they are str8t but are willing to have some form of cock play. Mostly they will receive oral. Some will give oral. This fit along the line between full str8t and full gay. They are not bi because being bi means that they are interested in full relationships with another male. But Hetroflexibles are only interested in partial forms of sexual fun with other men. I was turned on to this and found I was begining to fit in to that category myself.

By #289712 09,Dec,13 08:46
I'm straight, but if someone has a superior piece of machinery, credit where it's due. I'm not fazed mostly, im pretty open minded. I don't search them here, but they are everywhere! Also I appreciate comments from girls and guys here, they are all good, as long as they like it! The way I was raised by my parents, there is no difference between anyone,man or woman, gay,straight, whatever. We are all the same. We all like sex, just different ways.

By #418812 08,Dec,13 18:29
seeing pix of others, does not make u gay

By #220845 21,Sep,13 21:23
I thinkso

By #21891 21,Sep,13 19:44
Yeh sounds like bullshit to me as well ?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off