pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

descreet masturbation

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #42349 [Ignore] 24,Dec,09 19:05
have u guy masturbated while your wife is next 2u? Without her knowledge-sharing same bed?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.MASTURBATION CONTESTS   2.Mutual Masturbation   3.Prostate masturbation   4.Best orgasm: fucking, BJ, or JO?   5.Best masturbation session  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Apr,18 14:45 other posts 
I've also masturbated when not my wife, but some other woman, was next to me, quite discretely. Many times. I've been caught too.

By #64328 05,Apr,18 11:02
ive done it with my wife asleep beside me several times. I have also done it with others while there sleeping. Masturbating in situation where you could be busted has always turned me on since i was in grade school. Jerking off secretly in semi public places is a rush. I have always been a sneaky jacker.

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 05,Apr,18 03:49 other posts 
i have a few times - one night last week, I was super horny but also needed some ass play. I spat on my fingers and slipped them into my ass while playing with my cock. Blew my load, cleaned my hands on a shirt that i had conveniently left next to the bed and went to **** - she was none the wiser

By #539358 04,Apr,18 12:08
My other half was asleep once and my Cock wouldn’t go down. I grabbed my briefs from the floor beside and wanked off into them really quietly. It was really great spunking into them and not making a sound, made it feel really naughty, but nice

By #463848 04,Apr,18 09:00
Yes, I have gently wanked my cock whilst lying on my back with my wife asleep beside me. Let the spunk go on my belly and use my pyjamas to soak it up.

By #289712 10,May,13 10:18
I have once with my girlfriend in bed with me. The thing was we were out earlier and i had a little coke.. Later at home, after a huge sex session, I couldn't **** and was still horny. So I rubbed one out quietly. I think she knew, and I really don't have to be discreet I can masturbate in front of her.

By #122997 09,May,13 09:31
I do it all the time when she is asleep!! It's more fun when she is awake though!! Especially if she's horny!!
Dooming it at work under my desk when there are others in an out if the office is much more challenging !!!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,May,13 10:54 other posts 
At work, under the desk, challenging? No doubt! Hmmmm..... daringdirtydazzla (d3)
By #122997 09,May,13 14:13
it does get interesting I only do it when I'm alone but occasionally someone comes in with a job, or the cleaner pops in!! Danger wanks are ace
By bella! [Ignore] 10,May,13 07:01 other posts 
To anyone who has doubt, he's not embellishing. ....... I AM A BELIEVER!

By #64328 09,May,13 15:31
Sneaky mastubation has always been a turn on for me

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off