pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Do men hunt women like predators hunt prey?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #301038 [Ignore] 11,Aug,13 09:21
I just had a discussion with one of the members and he said something that kind of made my blооd boil a little:

"The man has not changed through the millennium. The man is a hunter and the woman is a treasure. If he can't get the woman in the nice way, the woman becomes a prey. Yes, the man will hunt that woman the same way as he will hunt for food.

In the past, the man who has his woman, would protect her with the power and blооd, and woman would give him respect in return. In the new age of the western world the man has been replaced with the law. But the law can do that just up to certain level and women still face a lot of viоlence from the male side."

What do you think about it?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Happy Easter Everyone!   2.I gave up cocksucking for Lent   3.How dare you post face pics of others?   4.The perverse joy of getting a member deleted   5.Don't be scared, just be less rapey...  

Comments:
By _avg_ [Ignore] 14,Aug,13 00:27 other posts 
One of the reasons I don't do online dating anymore is that it felt too much like 'shopping' -- 'hunting,' with little difference -- or even like 'fishing' ('passive hunting'). Too reductionist and dehumanizing, and irrevocably so.

But your patriarcho-centric, misogynist correspondent -- who possesses a fool's understanding of biology, culture and history -- is below further commentary.

By DJS [Ignore] 12,Aug,13 07:44 other posts 
In my opinion,There's two aspects to the question. As man evolved(yes)the same as females have. Do men still go out hunting for food/prey(for food no they don't need to)for females yes they do, But in a more civilized way(no more wearing loin cloths & carrying a wooden club)If you're in a bar or whatever place your in, and you see,what you think is a attractive female,you will admire/look at her quite a few times and if she reciprocates your advances. She will let you know by what any feline would do with the attention of a male, she will let you be aware if she interested by her mannerisms(preening herself)now some might call that hunting, some call it picking-up.Women are more independent/educated these days and can decide if they want to or not too..(And yes you see more women making the first move)
As to the **** against a woman, You only have to see the TV/PAPERS from around the world the killing/rapes/**** of women&young girls I would say every normal guy is abhorred with what some(so called)men actually treat the female specie's.Yes there are laws now to protect females in most civil countries, and more should be done especially in the 3rd world countries were there still living in the caveman era

By bigguy [Ignore] 11,Aug,13 10:45 other posts 
I'm not going to take up a lot of your time I will share a couple of my views. I adore women and believe i'm here to love, protect, respect and tend to their wants and needs and that is what I do. Who ever I choose to be with at a particular time is a priority and is put on a pedestal for me to worship simple as that!! You will be treated like a princess and whatever you want is yours. That is what a real man, a gentleman does. I won't hunt or stalk you if you don't want to be treated like a lady and a princess that's no problem for me because I promise you one thing it won't take me long to find a little Angle that does.
For the guy's that don't treat women the way I do and think it's ok to disrespect them and stalk them and treat as trophies only, men you better get your act together the ones that are worth catching don't go for that shit believe me. If you mistreat women you need your ass locked up, only a coward does that. I'm sure some guy's won't like what I wrote, oh well, guess what? I don't give a shit what you think!! I love women and respect what they stand for as for you, hell I don't like you anyway, go play in the traffic!!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off