She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Best time of day to masturbate

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by xdjxx1 [Ignore] 26,Jul,13 02:31  other posts
I'm a morning person, and nearly always wake up with a stiff cock to rub. I find it sets me up well for the day. Failing that, I find it relaxing to lie on the bed and crack one off to help me get to **** sometimes, although really I'll go at it whenever I get a fair opportunity!

Anyone else out there have a favourite time of day to masturbate?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 17:50 other posts 
Sometime between 12:01 AM and 11:59 PM.

By cumaddik [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 13:00 other posts 
Anytime is masturbation time for me whenever i'm horny, i masturbate ...some of my favorite times are when i wake up, when i take a shower or a bath, and every night when i go to bed

By #497672 02,Nov,16 06:40
Any time it is possible.
By tb1 [Ignore] 05,Nov,16 01:37 other posts 
I agree anytime

By hotlicker69 [Ignore] 04,Nov,16 04:49 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By #520705 27,Oct,16 04:02
Its been said i know. But the best time is when the urge is there , which can lead to some pretty bizarre places to jack off.

By oldacock [Ignore] 26,Oct,16 22:48 other posts 
This question reminds me of an old cigarette ad. It went like this......... Daytime or nighttime it's always the right time to light up a .....I suppose if you rub out a beauty that would count as being lit up ??

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Oct,16 19:54 other posts 
11:47 and 23 seconds. That's the best time.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

Sorry, I made a mistake.
It should be 11:47 and 22 seconds.

By #519017 26,Oct,16 16:00
Evening or last thing at night. When I was a boy having just discovered masturbation I noticed morning wanks were never as good as night time wanks. I don't know why but I still find it's true. Sex is different though. There's nothing like waking up on a Saturday morning and finding your partner next to you is red hot horny!

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 22,Jul,15 12:19 other posts 
I''ll spend an hour or 2 before bed and rub one out. I s.l.e.e.p naked so I'm aleady "dressed" for bed. Rarely will I do it before work unless I don't have to be in until noon.

By #485312 22,Jul,15 10:24
anytime the urge hits you l say *lix*

By #285354 28,Jul,13 06:59
I enjoy a good wank at almost anytime of the day. Most days I blow a load before my morning shower and I always end the day with a hand crank, I blow job or a fuck before falling off to **** ...and on most days I find a time and place for an afternoon wank.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 27,Jul,13 17:14 other posts 
NOT in the morning! if i'm not a little bit horny, i can't start the day. if i masturbate in the morning, i just want go asleep again! end afternoon and end evening are just fine!

By #291618 26,Jul,13 23:35
Night well thats just me

By #359325 26,Jul,13 10:55
Anytime is the best time for me(morning, noon or night).

By hunnngry [Ignore] 26,Jul,13 05:44 other posts 
Im a morning person to. When im in the shower i always get so horny always hope someone is watching me threw my window.
By #293865 26,Jul,13 09:41
I will come over and watch you as long as I get a suck of that gorgeous cock

By hogweed [Ignore] 26,Jul,13 09:00 other posts 
I masturbate a lot, almost every day. I think I'm at my horniest in the morning, as soon as I wake up. If my fella is at work and I feel horny I always touch myself or reach over to the bedside cabinet and use one of my toys to bring me to a quick orgasm. Having said that, I masturbate whenever I get the urge, regardless of the time of day, providing no one can see me of course!!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off