Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Strip Poker

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #10614 [Ignore] 20,Dec,09 16:19
Any body like playing strip poker? I played with some friends of mine. me and a few girls all ended up naked, while they played with my cock i played with thei pussys

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Anyone like strip poker?   2.landing strip for men??   3.Stripping videos   4.Is this normal/common??   5.Strip poker as a kid  

Comments:
By cleanshaven [Ignore] 25,Mar,23 05:11 other posts 
Yea where can you play online with real people

By #662360 24,Mar,22 19:03
At university. We students played a version where if you won a round you took a garment off the person with the lowest score in the round. So sometimes I’d be taking a girl’s underwear, other times taking off a boy’s. When you got naked if you continued playing and lost a round the winner gave you a forfeit, like showing your favourite sex position or another hot pose, or masturbating if you were sober enough! It was fun!

By #550700 21,Feb,18 04:48
Yeah!!!me and my step s.I.s play games when we get spun...strip pocket...truth or dare...dice masturbation....its a blast!!!!!

By #532415 20,Feb,18 04:04
I played with my 4 friends, all guys, when we were 13. First time we saw each others dicks too. Fun...

By Redworm1963 [Ignore] 19,Feb,18 18:59 other posts 
I did the same with a couple local boys in my younger days...played hands til we were naked then the worst hand had to suck the high hand in increments of 15 seconds for each loss! Fun times, fun times!

By #64328 18,Feb,18 10:26
I played strip poker and other games like it many times with friends growing up. Ezciting times for sure.

By bil47 [Ignore] 16,Feb,18 09:32 other posts 
When I was "discovering" sex at age 12 and 13, me and some neighborhood boys played strip-poker as a prelude to more intimate play. Fond memories! (Never played it with girls, unfortunately.)

By #43515 20,Dec,09 17:03
Luv to play with other Bi guys and Girls.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off