Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 15,Jul,13 17:44
How many of us were masturbating to orgasm before we had sperm

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #553294 28,Mar,18 19:27
Oh, yeah! I discovered the wonders of masturbation & dry orgasms just after my 5th birthday. Didn't start ejaculating until I was 12. My dry orgasms were WAY more intense & MUCH longer-lasting. They were full-body, multiple-peak. Plus I was truly multi-orgasmic. I could just keep going & experience as many dry orgasms in rapid succession as I could handle.

All of that changed shortly after my first ejaculation. My "adult" orgasms were no longer full-body, the multiple peaks disappeared, and I lost my multi-orgasmic ability for the most part. I was not happy! But I'm really glad that I got to enjoy those wildly-intense, body-shaking multiple orgasms for 7 years!

By #517796 25,Mar,18 19:48
Must have had thousands of dry ones from the time of 4 to puberty. Used to love that dry jolt that went thru me that came at the end. I thought I discovered something nobody else knew about. Around 11 it starting shooting out a mucuosy fluid. I thought I overdid it as I didn't know what this was all about.

By #64328 18,Mar,15 22:15
I know I had more than 5000 dry orgasms from8 to 13. I was busy
By #517796 25,Mar,18 19:44

By #553061 25,Mar,18 14:12
Started when I was 9 and loved it so guess loads of dry orgasms in my time

By normal1 [Ignore] 25,Mar,18 11:34 other posts 
I've been masturbating since I was about 4 so I was doing plenty of dry orgasms before puberty

By cumaddik [Ignore] 14,Mar,15 13:51 other posts 
I had dry orgasms pretty much every day from age 8 to around 14
By #64328 13,Jun,15 14:12
Me too...but usually 3 to 5 a day
By cumaddik [Ignore] 15,Jul,17 13:19 other posts 
Pretty much the same for me ...just couldn't keep my hands off my little hard dick!

By #536387 10,Jul,17 18:18
God I just had another memory top in addition to what I posed earlier. When I was almost 13 the neighbor girl had a friend that she told or kind of bragged to what we had done. Her friend was older I think 15 at the time. My girlfriend who was my age I think,12 tears old told me she measured my hard dick she called it which she did with some kids plastic ruler and I remember I was like 4 and a half ijch s long. She thought it was big bragging to her older friend told this girl I was experiencing these new things with that I had a small dick. Heather was the older girls name.. That's right! Anyways she ended d u coming over and later that year when I was a little over, 13 "years old she lete see her I'm her bra then topless and in her panties. I never did get to touch her but she told me to spank the monkey to her as she called it back then. She asked when I was going to get fully hard and I told her I already was I mean my 4.5 inch cock was the obvious I mean it was throbbing. She said it's true you have a small dick but she touched it just briefly and I swear I almost came just from the slight squeeze. She said it's rock hard though and told me it was old be the as to give me a blowjob. I couldn't take it I started jacking off right then and there. I never did get with her in any oth r way but she was surprised that I was a boy and my dick got hard to her. I don't think she understood much about the male anatomy yet back then. I came so hard and shot a little load. She later handed me her panti s that she took off in front of me only showing her ass... I ever wanting to see her pussy so bad.. But nope. I went in the house and instantly was hard again and used the wetness from her panties to run on my dick and came again a littl all over her crotch of her panties. There was something erotica at the time of her wetness mic NG with my cum. When she said that she could not feel my cock if we ever had sex cause it was too little that turned me on top. I don't know why. But back then it diddid. giggl41/2Anywayover t o

By cumjohn [Ignore] 09,Jul,17 11:30 other posts 
I started to produce cum in age 10-11, so never had dry orgasms. Masturbation i started in age 11.

By #323075 22,Jun,17 01:02
I was ten when I started with masturbation. Firsly I got sperm with 13!
By #536956 01,Jul,17 21:08
Same here.

By #536387 30,Jun,17 21:01
I did. I remember. About 12 years old, and I measured it hard with a ruler. Kind of turned me on. Then this neighbor girl who was 11, no bullshit would pull down her shorts and let me see her in her panties in our garage where we would hang out. I then had my first orgasm in the bath later that day by taking bar soap as lube still not knowing what I was doing and rubbing soap all over it. I got it hard and measured it, it just was 4 1/2" then not sure how thick thinking of her little V of her panties in front and didn't stroke up and down but one hand after the other in a pulling away from gliding motion. Now before this getting hard felt good but holy shit. An orgasm. I gave myself two dry ones. Then I called her over later. She let me rub it on her panties. I almost orgasm edges from the idea alone. We played around on and off that summer. A few months after I noticed my cock was growing almost 5" now and one day I actually came, and something came out. Time for me and Holly to play again. I was now 13 and she 12 and she gave me my first BJ which lasted maybe two minutes back then and I gave her, her first orgasm with my tounge. God I remember how big of a deal it was tasting her and her first time letting me cum in her mouth. She actually gave good head for our age and she took my little 13 year old hard on with no problem. We would mess around until I moved. But before moving my first ever shooting a stream of cum would be the first time she let me rub it on her pussy over her panties. God! Am I sick for wanting to remember that and get off?!

By #537175 23,Jun,17 05:54
Yes I certainly did . I was aged 13 when a good mate at school started advising me on how to make a fun thing out of playing with your cock . I had got hard of course and my cock was quite small , and from memory I had got part way to orgasm even without touch . Anyway one day in class , back of room , he nudged me and when I looked at him , his button fly was undone and his little hard cock was peeking through . It got mine hard and so I got mine out . We sat like that through most of the lesson and I could feel a real glow down there , it felt good . he asked me later how often I wanked off . whats that I said .. and to cut a long story short on the way home from school I went to his house , and we both dropped our trousers and immediately got hard . he had more pubes than me but his cock wassimilar size and we are both uncut . he but 2 or 3 fingers over his cock and started to move up and down ... after about 5 mins his whole body tensed and he had a starnge lookon his face ... when he stopped stroking the headof his cock had a clear fluid over it . Anyway he then take mine in his fingers and starts to rub gently up and down and as he sees my body tense he speeds up and then I have this amazing warm feeling all over my lower body . I didn't have any fluids , he called it spunk , but after a fewmonths of daily wanking I started to leak fluid after orgasm . One of our friends who had a much bigger cock could already ejaculate quite large milky loads and it fascinated the rest of the guys in our little wank group . Hope you enjoyed my story of ddiscovering wanking at age 13

By #64328 05,Mar,16 16:01
Another thing about the days of dry orgasms is that you could do it several times in a row. There was no refractory period.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 18:32 other posts 
Huh? Definitely wasn't true for me.
By tb1 [Ignore] 22,Jun,17 01:06 other posts 
Same for me liketoedge, I could knock off 3 or 4 in a row without losing my stiffie, that all stopped when the cum started spurting

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 21,Jun,17 22:33 other posts 
I did.. I was only about 8 when I discovered masturbation.. I used to use my blanket and rub it on me or lay on my stomach and grind into it.. it would give me an erection and eventually an orgasm but nothing came out.. it wasn't until about 11 or 12 that I started ejaculating with orgasms

By bil47 [Ignore] 18,Jun,17 07:00 other posts 
Not me. Until I hit puberty at age 12, I was pretty much oblivious to the erotic uses of my penis. My first orgasm was an earth-shattering wet one.

By #519017 18,Jun,17 03:14
Never had a dry one. Always squirted loads of cum.

By #460523 17,Jun,17 22:31
never had a dry one my first one was wet at about 11

By mrseveninches [Ignore] 17,Jun,17 22:08 other posts 
Started jacking off at age 5. Could shoot cum at age 13. Would do it once a day. I would have at least 2 orgasms in a row. So I have had several thousand dry orgasms.

By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 18:34 other posts 
Yeah, for a couple years. Then it was clear for a while before it started cumming out mostly white.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 16,Jun,17 23:51 other posts 
Same for me as well

By qhaos [Ignore] 22,Jan,16 06:13 other posts 
i started masturbating so early,i was 8 and until 12 i had alwais dry orgasms. was so good because i used to wank in places like my bed having orgasms without the preoccupaion of stain the sheets!
By #64328 23,Jan,16 15:48
No mess did make it convienent. I could do it amywhere.

By derwen [Ignore] 10,Jul,15 20:33 other posts 
My turn to confess. I was about 9 and i heard from my **** if I let the water dribble onto my pee pee in the shower something wonderful would happen. Oh yeah, got to try that. Well didn't work, didn't work and then one day this sensation took over my body and the next thing I knew I had fallen onto the floor in the shower and thought I had broken something. Wasn't ever going to do that again. You know the drill, seemed ok, why not try it again. This time I was ready holding onto the soap dish. Oh god, never stopped since, never looked back. And yes, I was a very late bloomer, didn't have pubic hair till about 18/19. Had to pick a corner locker in the gym at school. But over 10 years of at least 2 dry orgasms every day. I could not get enough. It was more intense then than my orgasms are now. Yes, I agree those were the horniest days of my life. I was like a rabbit, I could not get enough orgasms.
By #64328 29,Sep,15 13:56
Pubes were late for me too. I had cum way before hair
By Gary5 [Ignore] 16,Dec,15 10:57 other posts 
Me too - glad it wasn't just me!
By #64328 16,Dec,15 16:21
Its not common but i have talk to others who were like me
By Gary5 [Ignore] 17,Dec,15 01:54 other posts 
Interesting - I guess I started cumming around 13, a tiny bit of hair just after that, and then no further growth till I was about 16, so that's about 3 years
By #64328 19,Jan,16 15:04
Most of my friends had hair before sperm. Some of us were just a little backwards

By #289712 25,Dec,15 15:01
I had plenty, cause I remember after my first orgasm, I was so blown away by it, I was masturbating everyday, as often as possible. Although it wasn't long until my penis was blasting cum all over the place!

By #3711 21,Dec,15 01:33
I had my first dry orgasme with 11

By #436014 16,Dec,15 20:09
for only a couple months starting at 13, then the cum began to gradually kick in, starting out with just a trickle of clear fluid and gradually increasing in volume and thickness over a few months. was probably shooting full size white loads by the following year. but I do have a fond memory of jerking off 5 times that first day I discovered wanking/orgasm

By #64328 15,Dec,15 15:46
I estimated i had well over 5000 dry orgasms before i was able to shoot cum
By #473011 15,Dec,15 16:42
Haha I might not have been far behind ya. Was probably masturbatng a good 3 years or so before I was really ejaculating and know I use to do it usually a number of times daily. Was easier cause I could do it over and over and wouldn't even have to be hard to get an orgasm
By #64328 15,Dec,15 18:19
I was the same...great memories
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

I had 5 years before i could cum...and i was very very busy

By #204902 06,Oct,15 10:00
me! From my 10th birthday on I had dry orgasms but only 4 months later I came wet for the first time

By #360277 30,Sep,15 01:03
I was about maybe 11 when i started masturbating.. but i didnt start cumming till i was 13.. so i masturbated dry for almost 2 years, which was fun.
The first cum i had was when i was in my shower, and i was masturbating and suddenly all my cum splashed on the wall opposite of me.
By #64328 05,Oct,15 11:59
How did it change your JO habits once you started shooting cum?

By #323075 14,Jul,15 07:06
I had my first orgasme with 10, without cumming.

By #423578 11,Jul,15 03:28
Me for sure, I had discovered my old man's hustlers in his drawer and realized a few quick glances mad me hard, I was about 12 maybe 11 and one day in the shower started jerking off backwards (trying to.fuck my hand instead of stroking my cock) eventually I figured it out and would peak at the hustlers then run to the shower and def orgasms before I could come, in fact was a little scared the first time I did cuz that was new, but because of doing so I've never experienced a wet dream
By #64328 13,Jul,15 14:21
I have never had a wet dream either. I always figured it was from masturbating early too.

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 11,Jul,15 10:26 other posts 
No - I didn't know about masturbating back then

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Jul,15 05:23 other posts 
not me

By #491325 14,Jun,15 11:05
Yes, I did. Didn't cum til I was nearly 15 so I had a couple of years of doing this beforehand. Masturbating got a lot less convenient afterwards
By #64328 03,Jul,15 18:10
It made it less convenient for me to do it anywhere i wanted too.

By #188764 10,Mar,15 10:09
Never had one. I definitely enjoyed playing with my immature boner around age 10 and 11, but I never took it to the next step until puberty hit. My first orgasm, at age 12, was "wet".

By #64328 05,Aug,13 19:46
Dry orgasms were great. Without a mess to worry about I could jack off anywhere and I did
By tb1 [Ignore] 09,Mar,15 09:31 other posts 
and several times in succession too
By #64328 09,Mar,15 14:37
Yep

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off