She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Could this be a desirable dick???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #400850 [Ignore] 20,Jun,13 20:24
Who would have desired to toy around with this peewee? Be it a handjob, blowjob or sexual intercourse of any kind !!! I would really appreciate your honest thoughts even to the most extreme comments that you might want to chipped in.. cheers..

[deleted image]

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Fantasy Dates   2.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   3.I don't get shaved cocks...   4.Is saying that you think your gf is hot and has a nice juicy ass disrespectful?   5.Women with Wide Hips / Big Bottom / Hour Glass / Pear Shaped Bodies  

Comments:
By greatct [Ignore] 31,Jul,13 23:26 other posts 
A cock that's faced the knife is always desirable, as is yours.

By Paxton [Ignore] 07,Jul,13 05:32 other posts 
Your cock is both desirable and suckable! I am very comfortable with the idea of sucking on your sweet knob & giving you incredible pleasure until you ejaculate in my mouth and even beyond that. I want your hot load in my mouth.

By pifad [Ignore] 21,Jun,13 09:07 other posts 
You've got a beautiful cock and set of cumholders. I'd enjoy licking and slobbering all over and sucking both your balls and then your cock. When you get close to cumming I will slip a couple fingers in your tight ass and you will spew large volumes of cum in my mouth and down my throat. I will suck you till your balls are completely empty then turn you over and after licking your sweet ass I'll fuck you long, deep and hard.
By #400850 21,Jun,13 12:01
Aww,, you could have gotten my virgin arse.. be careful not to rip it apart..
By pifad [Ignore] 21,Jun,13 16:24 other posts 
No ripping. Just pure fun

By #100230 21,Jun,13 00:08
Sure I would. I love Asian cock.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off