Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

HELP! Are you good with words in the bedroom?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #301038 [Ignore] 19,Jun,13 04:04
English is my third language and in class no one teaches you how to talk "love" or how talk dirty. My husband grew up in a Mormon family and he still doesn't use any curse words, and growing up he didn't witness much affection between his parents.

Our lovemaking used to be completely silent on his part at first, but he got more vocal with years. However, his bedroom vocabulary is not very diverse, to say the least. Dick, cock, penis, pussy, vagina, butt, boobies, breast, to hav sex and to make love, are the only words that can be used referring to any kind of sexual activity or process.

To help him use his words, I tend to ask question, however, I'm sick and tired of certain words used over and over, his go to words... The most evil one is "nice". I'm nice, my tits are nice, my ass is nice, my skin is nice, the bj was nice, my pussy feels nice and the sex was nice too, as well as dinner, movies, clothes and pretty much everything else was nice too, except for when it wasn't nice, then it's just Ok.

Tonight, after another nice bj, I had to say something, I just couldn't let it go this time. I asked him if there are any other words he could use, except for nice. He said that no other word that he knows, describes what he feels better than nice. Once in a while he'd use ok, good, great, but they are still very close to nice and have very little meaning to me.

I really need some help with this, cause I can talk dirty, but I don't know how to talk dirty without any curse words. Please help! If curse words were a no go, how would you respond to these questions if your wife/gf was asking?

How was the bj?

How do you like my pussy?

Why do you like fucking me?

Why do you love me?

How did you like your dinner?

What would you say during lovemaking?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.SEX GAMES   2."Blue Under-lined Words"   3.Dev's words of wisdom   4.Lets have the censoring taken off the words please Admin   5.They are only words  

Comments:
By #404032 21,Jun,13 02:37
Wow some raunchy stuff going down here. Just thinking what if one or both where deaf and dumb, no words could be used to express there love of each other. The night would be spent sitting on the bed signing. I cant touch you just yet my love my hands are full of words. Good-Guy no good arguing with the Women they win every time believe me this old git has tried it
By #23212 21,Jun,13 02:49
Nice!

'
'

OK, more seriously: Yes, words are only one way of expressing feelings, love, etc. Touch can often express much more. And really nobody wins in an attempt to change someone's basic personality and style.
By #328554 21,Jun,13 10:24
I wasn't arguing though, merely trying to help...
By #23212 21,Jun,13 20:13
I know my friend, and I agree with you. My friend 'poolboy' may indeed be an "old git", and just been 'burned' too often, as have many here. And indeed while I was using some humour, I also was just trying to help 'Peach'.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 20,Jun,13 19:44 other posts 
my boyfriend, after twenty years, still tells me I have the biggest, best & best smelling, most tastefull cock he could wish for! an he is still the most enthousiastic guy ever on my cock! we don't need curse-words... although we surely use them!

By #328554 19,Jun,13 15:55
How was the bj? - Mmmm it was divine...

Now I was going to answer the others... but really peach? The questions are lame and if my gf/wife asked those questions I'd be concerned and if she asked anything about dinner whilst having sex I'd be REALLY concerned. Genuinely, if you ask those questions I can see why your husband is struggling for words, I would too. Surely you know the answer to all those questions from body language, the commitment you made to one another and several years of sex together? Why do you need a vocal acknowledgement that a bj was great when you can see (and taste) that it was?

Maybe I'm being unsympathetic and it's a language question?

How do you like my pussy? - I adore the way it holds my cock. Mmmm it feels fantastic when your wet pussy rides my dick.

The rest are too personal and inappropriate. All a bit confused by this one...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,13 21:43 other posts 
See, you're thinking like a man. Let me toss this at you, good-guy; If you enjoyed a wonderful dinner that was prepared for you by your significant other, wouldn't you acknowledge it? If your significant other looked out of this world or smelled heavenly, wouldn't you acknowledge it? If having to pull words or thoughts from her man is important to Peach, I think Mr. Peach needs to step up and acknowledge that need. It seems reasonable.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,13 04:12 other posts 
Hey Peach, maybe Mr. Peach could scream or sigh ( if you've worn him out. ) the letters OTT. Providing the definition of the acronym is correct, OTT stands for over the top!
By #301038 19,Jun,13 05:06
He's not the screaming type, and his sighs are kind of sad... OTT, I'll suggest that to him. I'm trying to put together a bedroom vocabulary for us.
By #328554 19,Jun,13 15:34
OTT
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,13 21:31 other posts 
Yeah, that was the same reaction I had when you considered my comment to another member being OTT.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off