Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

picking up a married man, advice?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #100257 [Ignore] 10,Jun,13 17:30
need your guys advice

im working with the hottest married man. he keeps looking at me with those dreamy eyes and keeps smiling inappropriately. we both very straight acting so its hard but I can sense the sexual tension.
what would u guys suggest is a good hint that wud make him realise im interested in him without makin a fool of myself. maybe he is curious n wants to try things out with a dude, I hpe sooooooo

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.first time has arrived-advice?   2.Best sex advice!   3.Help! Sending a pic to a friend who's a girl. Not yet girlfriend!   4.Need Advice   5.First DP "words of advice please and info please"  

Comments:
By #398062 11,Jun,13 12:36
I was experiencing the same type of scenario until the company Christmas party. Everyone had left except for him and I to close up shop. After some teasing and light flirting I noticed he was standing under a mistletoe and sort of kiddingly asked if he wanted a kiss. My heart dropped and my dick got hard when he surprised me by saying "I thought you would never ask". I gave him a light kiss on the lips and then we embraced for a long wet passionate kiss before going to his office for some really great m2m sex. We met each other off and on for about a year before he took another job out of state. So hang in there, if you both feel the same way, IT WILL HAPPEN ! GOOD LUCK !
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Jun,13 14:43 other posts 
Great story.

By #188697 11,Jun,13 09:36
Whenever I want to pick up straight guys, I just flirt with them subtly (making eye contact more often and longer, touch them almost inappropriately every chance I get, engage them in sexually suggestive conversation whenever there's a private moment). Everyone takes being flirted with as a compliment; even if a gay/bi guy flirts with a straight guy. Especially if there's sexual tension, feel free to do so. It might go one of two ways; he seizes the moment and has his way with you, or it scares him and he withdraws. Make sure the flirting is so subtle, no one else is aware of it. If you're not to rude in your way of flirting, he'll probably not feel the need to inform others around you about it. Just be your charming and lovable self, and nothing can go wrong
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Jun,13 14:42 other posts 
Superb advice.

By #316255 10,Jun,13 18:01
Is this topic real?
By pifad [Ignore] 11,Jun,13 10:05 other posts 
Yes, it's real and this happens all the time. And it's so hot having sex with a married guy!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off