Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Strait Jerk off Buddies?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #397114 [Ignore] 30,May,13 03:27
hey new to the site. i'm strait but pretty curious, have loved chatting lately. ideally want someone to chat with while my dick's hard, love being horny.

maybe show each other whats got us hard or even have a curious chat. the idea of knowing someone else chatting with me is tugging their cock is so hot to me.

if u edge, even better

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.STRAIT, CURVED UP OR CURVED DOWN!!   2.strait or not?   3.strait sucking   4.Jerk Off Buddies from UK , London   5.Jerk off buddies  

Comments:
By #64328 30,Apr,19 12:54
I had several str8 jerk of buddies growing up but as we got older most became more guarded about there horny behavior. I was just more excepted when we were younger

By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,May,13 11:45 other posts 
A couple of thoughts here.

First, masturbation is a normal, healthy and wholesome activity. It is not just for men who have no other sexual outlet, but should be part of every man's sexual repertoire, even men (maybe especially men) who have regular partnered sex. If a man cannot love and satisfy himself, how can he love and satisfy someone else? And how can he receive love and satisfaction from someone else?

Second, why shouldn't buddies jack of together? So much of our culture makes this out to be a ju-ven-ile (gotta watch the censor) activity that grown men just do not do. But why not? Let's face it, all men jack off (and if they don't, they should), so why not do it with friends? It's certainly a lot more fun that way.
By #551745 30,Apr,19 03:49
Amen.

By #220845 30,May,13 04:12

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off