Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

premature ejaculation

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #211314 [Ignore] 30,May,13 02:28
Hi all horny members.

I got a problem.need your help .

please tell me a permanent cure of premature ejaculation.my erection is strong I am also fat and ooze too much precum when excited. It is PE or something else.I am worried I cum under a.minute help please.
thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.premature ejaculation fetish   2.to stop premature ejaculation   3.What do you think is an Anthem song for Premature Ejaculators?   4."Blue Under-lined Words"   5.Priligy (Dapoxetine)  

Comments:
By nekekal [Ignore] 16,Nov,22 01:51 other posts 
Back when I was dating, my only solution was to masturbate before the date started and if I got lucky several hours later, I would manage to fuck a few strokes before cumming if we didn't have much foreplay. If she wanted to suck my cock as foreplay, she got a mouthful of cum.

But I did find that if I just gritted my teeth and kept fucking, she would not really notice and I could fuck until I came again.

But the cure came when I had a regular girlfriend and she would fuck me several times a week. It finally got to the point where I was pounding cock into her one night and she ask if I was going to finish or fuck all night. I told her that I was done, pulled out and went into the bathroom and jerked my cock. After that I learned the value of foreplay and just having her suck my cock.

By #662360 01,Oct,22 17:38
Sadly I’ve found the only permanent cure for premature ejaculation is age. When I first started fucking girls I often came seconds after my hard cock slid in. Twenty or more years on I can keep going for ages in my wife till I cum in her. One partial cure I’ve found is to masturbate an hour or so before I anticipate getting my cock into a woman. This can slow down your cum.
By #463848 14,Nov,22 10:16
Yes, that is a common situation and mirrors mine. I didn't mind early ejaculation when I was wanking (maybe preferred it) but with a gf it was embarrassing.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 11:29 other posts 
I use to be, but with age I got better

By #64328 24,Dec,17 10:33
this is hot...watching quick cummer is a serious turn on for me. Anyone else think so too?
By #463848 25,May,18 05:56
Yes it is for me. Love a buddy who was a premature ejac.

By #463848 24,Dec,17 07:38
he did give himself a short break but still fast

only registered users can see external links

By #463848 24,Dec,17 07:35
This guy was almost hard before he started but he took only 20 secs from starting his wank

By #463848 24,Dec,17 07:31
This one is more like it

By #463848 24,Dec,17 07:28
I think this is quick rather than premature

Premature to me means under 30 secs from soft.

By #6568 30,May,13 11:48
Actually that's fairly normal for young men to ejaculate in a minute or so......

Best thing is to practice 'edging'...ie, aproaching climax as close as possible and then backing off to allow control,..then restart stimulation.

Also, daily 'kegel' excercises have a profound effect of erection and stamina.

Thirdly, read the books by Dr. Barbara Keesling. She has methods of 'plotting' you excitement level so that you can gain much more control.

Finally, in sex with a partner you can help things by ejaculating BEFORE sex starts so that you are not as 'trigger-happy'...try about 30 minutes before.
By #149276 30,May,13 17:14
this is the answer......
By #211314 01,Jul,13 15:22
thanks buddy
By WristThick [Ignore] 03,Jul,13 19:22 other posts 
Keep doing those kegels. You'll gain enormous powers over your cock. I've done them for many years and my shaft gets just about as hard as piece of iron. I cum really hard and can hold off until I'm ready to blow. Doesn't matter how tight it is.
By #463848 24,Dec,17 07:26
I think that you may have forgotten what it is like to be 18!

By #463848 24,Dec,17 07:25
They don't cum more premature than this!

By brian [Ignore] 30,May,13 17:08 other posts 
Fuck an ugly woman, don't look into gorgeous eyes

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off