Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Meeting Strangers in the park

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #296801 [Ignore] 29,May,13 11:46
How many of you as you stroll through a park trail have been approached for sexual enjoyment? I was walking the other day and had to pee, stepped behind some bushes ( it was secluded ) and before I knew it a guy was there looking . Needless to say I got hard and we had sex.....Nice exercise. What about you?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Ever had public sex with friends or strangers?   2.i love to.fucked by strangers   3.Meeting Up For Sex   4.best places to find locals interested in fooling around?   5.Oddest places to masturbate  

Comments:
By #516354 04,Mar,21 03:33
My ex wife/Mistress drove us to some nearby woods one late afternoon.Once there we started to walk into the woods and after about 10mins of walking she ordered me to strip.Once naked she put my cock cage on then tied my wrists behind my back.Then she blindfolded me and put my collar on,attached my leash and told me to get down on my hands and knees then inserted my tail butt plug.She then 'walked' me for another 15mins or so and we stopped.I could hear rustling all around us and the odd twig breaking.I was then laid face down over what I assume was a wooden table or similar.My legs were spread and tied and then she started to spank my ass.After a dozen spanks I heard her ask'Would you like a go'and a small pause before the spanking started again.My blinfold was removed and my wife stood in front of me laughing at me.I looked around and there was 1 guy spanking my ass and 4 others with their cocks out masturbating.She then invited all of them to spank my ass which they all took turns in doing,Once they had all spanked me she offered them all a condom each removed my tail butt plug and they took turns fucking my ass and mouth.My wife stood there watching and humiliating me by calling me a slut and faggot etc and laughing at me.My ankles were untied and I was laid on the table and they all came over my body.Once they had left my tail butt plug was put back and I was 'walked' back to our car covered in cum.It was dark by now and still naked she drove us home took my to the back garden and hosed me down just to humiliate me some more.

By #589016 28,Feb,21 19:14
Once when 15 a stanger came up to me in the local park and wanted to show me something. Behind lots of bushes and treees he showed me his hung pink huge cock. I touched it and he touched my cock in my pants. He made me get on my knees and i licked his thick curved smelly cock. He slapped my face with his cock and i sucked him looking up at his face as i sucked.

By #600498 12,Dec,20 08:03
I have had a few great cruising adventures. Sucked a few strangers cocks in the park, got sucked and fucked them too. I once fucked 3 strangers in the same day.

By overeight [Ignore] 17,Mar,20 23:56 other posts 
I was working on new bathrooms in a park once and some college girls were walking their dogs and called the police and reported a guy jacking off on the walking trail and the police arrested him. It was a little entertaining to see a handcuffed dude drug out of the woods with his pants down around his ankles and his Willie hanging out.

By bil47 [Ignore] 17,Mar,20 11:01 other posts 
Here's a fictional story on this subject that I wrote 20+ years ago. Posted on the "Nifty Archives" website.

only registered users can see external links

By #606526 17,Mar,20 10:32
When I 14 I decided to skip school and went to the park . Just hanging around bow a king off hilly with a lot of trees around . I was collecting chestnuts when guy looked around 19 started to talk to me. It went on to sexual theme and of course me being a late starter was a little naive. Out of the blue he asked me if I wanted sex and I agreed. So went in a bushy area when he pulled my pants and underwear down . Turned me around and slowly inserted his dick me grabbed my hips with one had on my cock ( loved the feeling) thrust in and out of me till he grunted and I felt a wet feeling dripping out of my ass. I still had not cum be t that would change ge a yes later when another guy wanked his dick over min which had become hard . He shot this white substance over my cock. Being a late starter no idea what it was to his surprise so he grabbed my cock pulling the forskin back and forth wh n I got an strange urge to Pee and let him know I could not hold it back. He just went harder when I got this incredible pleasure with stuff shhotinv out of my cock in force when I pulled his gand away as it got too much Greet memories of my childhood and first cum. Had other park adventures with friends later on

By #463848 16,Mar,20 10:13
I was walking my dog in the park when I was a boy and another boy was walking towards me. He stopped and said to me, have you got any hair around it yet. So, I said yes. He then said come over the the trees and show me. We ended up wanking each other.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 05:44 other posts 
That is what I would like to happen

By #574505 15,Mar,20 01:29
I did when I was teenager

By bil47 [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 00:11 other posts 
Hot fantasy... but no.

By #610509 15,Mar,20 00:09
I meet guy on line and meet him at a park and he take to a trail in wood and he feed me his dick and fuck ass and fill my ass with cum

By #131063 24,Jul,15 10:24
If those stories made you HOT...how about this one?

While you're strolling through the park you can count the guys there and wonder which one it is, but given the concentration of persons likely engaging in the same repetitive behaviors over the long term, it might be ALL of them.

July 1, 2015

Over 1 in 8 Americans Living with HIV Don't Know It

only registered users can see external links

13% of HIV-positive Americans over the age of 13 don't know they are infected.

By #201583 31,May,13 17:48
And the next contestant on Who Wants To Be A M-u-r-d-e-r Victim is ...
By #485312 24,Jul,15 01:21
that must be one hell of a scary park, *lix*

By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,May,13 11:30 other posts 
Few things are more satisfying than spur of the moment sex with a total stranger in a park. Yes, I have done it, more times than I could begin to count.

By pifad [Ignore] 30,May,13 11:27 other posts 
I love seeing guys with their cock out in the park. An open invitation to a great blowjob. And I swallow every drop!

By #220845 30,May,13 11:08
Hot stories

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off