Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

nasty people on site!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #371626 [Ignore] 06,May,13 12:46
We are extremely upset with having to make our page for members only,and our comment section for friends only! Due to one asshole who leaves nasty comments about my girl, just because we wouldnt donate points to him! We buy them if we need them and donate them to whoever we choose! And for the cowards that post negative comments anonymously, be a man/woman and show the world who you really are! I wont mention any names ok teencocked! Oops it slipped out,sorry!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Why do folks get nasty on this site(NOT ALL)   2.Who wants to join me for a fantasy gangbang?   3.is my puss nasty?   4.Would you go to a member's page, esp. one you haven't interacted with, and leave a nasty comment?   5.Do people want to chat?  

Comments:
By #278535 10,May,13 15:37
So lovely couple!

By #360349 07,May,13 00:04
don't let negative encroach on your day.i admit I have had a few.i got so pissed I deleted myself once. some people get up and say how can be kind today some people for no apparent reason get up and try to **** somebody.kindness wins the day.you have a choice let it bother you or don't let it. this site has a good a sense of community. in my experience I found more friends than enemies.i could spend my whole life thinking about the whys in life and it always leads me nowhere.
By #371626 07,May,13 00:09
Good point! But we're not going anywhere,just venting a bit!
By #360349 07,May,13 00:19
I understand . we build relationships make friends and out of nowhere comes a curve ball. get your bat out and make a home run off the next one.

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 06,May,13 13:56 other posts 
Nasty comments should not be tolerated. Can admin do more to stop this ? Maybe that's why a lot of girls come and go so fast, they just don't need the aggrevation! .........BTW nice pics

By #201155 06,May,13 13:33
If I may comment here...your pics are wonderful!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off