on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

JohnS, could you please shut up sometimes?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by bigone21 [Ignore] 05,May,13 18:08  other posts
@ JohnS: You don't have to react to EVERY thread!

It's annoying that you think you are not only the preacher on all moral principals, but also a doctor on all kinds of sex-related issues!

Your latest comment in a discussion about anal sex did it for me:

"By extension of that statement it would mean you also get erect at the thought of contracting HIV or any of the diseases transmitted by that activity, not to mention the lower bowel and colon damage which can occur."

Man, are you out of your mind?

There are many people, gay, bisexual, and heterosexual, that have safe, very happy & responsible anal-sex and enjoy it! Your comment should in my case, I'm gay, mean that sex for me should be only be oral and manual??

Well, I don't go for that! For anal sex can be safe, very happy & responsible!

You don't seem to be a connaisseur on the matter of anal sex from experience, but the one that seems to have read about something he hasn't ever done, and therefore thinks he's an expert on the subject!

Yes, I know anal sex has some serious implication in regards to HIV, but hey man, safe(r) sex rules! You should preach safe(r) sex, NOT abstination!

And please, let some of us talk about anal sex without YOU interveining!! Some of us like anal sex, you don't, FINE!!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] 06,Apr,23 06:15 other posts 
John s is history... Why does this thread keep coming up

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Jul,22 19:59 other posts 
JohnS is in the ground... rotting

He also had a pigeon brain.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 10,Jul,22 19:17 other posts 
pigeon brain 😅🤣😂
By #275407 04,Feb,23 14:14
Did he take his dog with him

By CAT [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 11:38 other posts 
Wow, JohnS must have pulled a lot of tails.
By #574505 21,Jun,22 19:48
Yea cry baby was kick out by admin with out not taking his 20000. points..
And was a memberships account
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Jun,22 20:13 other posts 
Life kicked him out aswell
By CAT [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 12:18 other posts 
I just read in JustWill post he passed. True?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 13:55 other posts 
Correct... Dust and bones now. Was nothing more than an antagonist.
By CAT [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 17:06 other posts 
Probably arguing with the Devil?🤣
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 18:39 other posts 
I bet he has tried to cash his points in for a better view, But they are not transferable He goes under the name Judas now on hellchat.org 😅🤣😂
By CAT [Ignore] 05,Aug,22 18:47 other posts 
😂😂😂😂

By #24318 24,Mar,17 19:22
He He .....he will always be around .... my lovely friend ...You will never be forgotten 😌
By #23212 28,Jul,17 03:46
You can check out the flickr page for John Spooner, which I believe is public. He was quite a good amateur photographer.

By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Aug,15 09:26 other posts 
I am always impressed when I see people who speak English as a second language showing more skill with it than so many native speakers do, bigone.
For future reference, though, the word you needed toward the end is "abstinence", not "abstination".
By bigone21 [Ignore] 25,Aug,15 16:42 other posts 
thanks! very helpful!

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,15 08:16 other posts 
JohnS posted a screen print of a member's vote and comment regarding recent referral to the Evaluation Panel. I commented on his "pic" but my words were deleted.

If I can remember correctly, what I said was that panel members were entitled to their own thoughts, unless it happened to be the posse that rides with him. For those interested, here's his upload.

[deleted image]

-5 points - your comment on the page js2ikjisz4a3 was deleted by it's owner - Aug 11, 03:34
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Aug,15 16:18 other posts 
The truth hurts, bella.
I imagine him raising his arms to shield his face from a ray of sunlight and wailing "It BURNNNNNNS!"

By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Aug,15 08:34 other posts 
In a recent Star Chamber comment, JohnS had this to say about another member:

09,Aug 07:00 By JohnS
Amazingly none of the whales shown in the above images link back to external websites. I have requested more details from Ms. Melons.

He actually calls the woman a "whale"! How shitty is that?

Given his constant whining about how people shouldn't say mean things about other members in "private groups", this is pretty hypocritical, no?

Yet, he wants everyone to believe that he has "integrity"...

By hytiger [Ignore] 19,May,13 16:31 other posts 
Want to know how to get 15000 points?
Become a forum troll, just like JohnS!
By #385990 20,May,13 02:27
F-O-R-U-M......
By #68656 20,May,13 05:39
We will let Tigerlilly bear his own burdens of misinformation, he does not know how much behind the scenes work goes on detecting the fakes, und-er-aged k--ids and inappropriate material that some of us do, we get nothing in return for our trouble except plenty of abusive messages and obtuse comments from people who should know better.
Tiger has never referred a fake account to the evaluation panel, with all the spare time he obviously has he should be one of our most prolific reporters, yet he chooses to insult his/our intellect by having cheap shots at what he perceives to be an easy target. He is esoteric and has no images of himself, just a few amorphous genital close-ups.
Yes Tigerlilly, I do have a lot of points but they are due to lots of work which you do not know about, the satisfaction however is keeping this group as free as possible from fakes and inappropriate material for all members and that includes YOU.!!!!!!
By #360973 20,May,13 05:44
By #68656 20,May,13 06:03
Just expanding on the subject of silly people and their nonsense, have a look at this little gem I received a few moments ago, really shows the IQ level of the sender. At least wankers like them are worth a laugh and ultimately nothing is proven except their silliness. I will include all prior messages as well to ensure transparency and context.
-----------------

May 20, 05:43 longlasting: hahaha no one on this site likes you and your cock is tiny

May 19, 08:26 longlasting: Nice ass! Little dick but nice ass. Check out my fat cock and my cum slut mistresses

May 17, 03:55 longlasting: you like young studs with cocks way bigger than yours! id pound that ass of yours for hours!!! bareback pumping you full of cum
By #360973 20,May,13 06:17
Yeah, that guys got severe "mouth-control" problems - ever since his first forum comment when I was here with my old profile (insulting the size of members in a "post your specific photos" thread). Watch that tongue, longlasting - you might be surprised by the fact that John has many more friends than you...and not all of us are that nice
By #68656 20,May,13 07:35
Moving onto more edifying subjects I am extremely pleased to advise that we have rid ourselves of the "biker25" deviate. You may recall his filthy and repugnant images which do not warrant any discussion.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,13 09:26 other posts 
To JohnS, as pleased as you may be to rid SYD of biker25, specifically, what guidelines did he breach? Quite frankly, I find it repugnant to scan through the recently uploaded pics in the "Normal Dick" category and see members urinating. Should members be concerned that panel members might find that repugnant which might cause for the "pisser" to be deleted? What you find repugnant may differ with what I find repugnant which may differ from what admin finds repugnant. Just sayin............
By #360973 20,May,13 09:30
I've got to agree to some extent, the pics weren't all that pleasant to the eye, but contrary to site rules...?
By #68656 20,May,13 11:43
The evaluation panel is a review system consisting of group members, it is a review by peers.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,13 13:46 other posts 
Back to JohnS, I am aware that the review panel is a group consisting of peer members *HOWEVER* where in the site "rules" does it clearly spell out what is construed to be repugnant? Admin has a category for "tortured" and biker25's asshole certainly looked like he tortured it. Please explain how someone's profile can be deleted for posting within the context of the categories available?
By #68656 20,May,13 13:57
We have had several complaints about that particular individual over the months which he had survived, the last complaint a day or so back by a member was similarly reviewed and the decision to delete was the majority decision.
I do not make the decisions, that is done by our peers.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,13 22:56 other posts 
John, I respect and agree with you on many levels however I must go on record by saying that I disagree with you on this matter. Unless admin clearly defines what is considered distasteful, unacceptable, repugnant et al, the panel is only administering their beliefs.
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Aug,15 08:35 other posts 
By #385990 20,May,13 09:00
of cause,you could have purchased your points.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,May,13 09:27 other posts 
JohnS maintains that he doesn't have a credit card.

By jackd [Ignore] 21,May,13 17:29 other posts 
We should all remember,even people we don't like have feelings too.I don't like some one I just ignore them.Life is so easy.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 21,May,13 17:33 other posts 
I agree with you

By tightcock [Ignore] 20,May,13 11:57 other posts 
I my country , we would call John a POES!!!!!!

By #378491 11,May,13 13:24
Yeah John, STFU.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Come to think of it, this topic is pretty similar to piercing my dick. It was painful, and now that I look at it, wasn't worth it at all.
By #68656 12,May,13 04:26
That poster did not stay around very long as he has closed his account, no great loss. Perhaps he should have gone the whole way and cut his dick right off.
By hytiger [Ignore] 12,May,13 04:43 other posts 
Oh put a sock in it will you!
By #68656 12,May,13 04:51
You are getting cross again Tigerlilly, the dogs heard you growling from here and barked.
They said to calm down and stop taking matters so seriously. All that nonsense is unbecoming of a leading engineer and professional such as yourself from the Black Country of the UK.
Perhaps you need a glass of tasty English beer at your local pub.
To quote you from another source "I'm not what would be considered "normal" but don't really give a damn what other people think, you either like me for who & what I am, or stay out of my life." That also applies to my opinion of you so stop wasting your intellect on what I say and get on with your life.!!!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 13,May,13 18:55 other posts 
@ JohnS: Still, put a sock in as is adviced by hytiger!

Your advice to the lost member #378491, to cut off his dick, is a bit over the top, don't you think so yourself?

Or is it part of your "cutting off (parts of) dicks" is no-matter kind of mindset?? In that case I can understand why you think circumsission is just a minor thing, the little boy still has some cock left!

Let's not cut off!!
By #360973 13,May,13 22:20
You could connect anything to an anti-circ argument, couldn't you b21?!
I'd give you a random topic/item/etc for you to try and make another connection with, but we've heard all of your arguments relating to anti-circ and I don't want to be responsible for starting that merry-go-round again
By bigone21 [Ignore] 14,May,13 19:16 other posts 
Haha! Maybe I could, when advices like "cutting off" are given!

In this case, "put in a sock" will do!
By #68656 15,May,13 01:49
So does that mean we can remove some insulation from the cables but when we terminate them at the switchboard can we wrap a sock around the connections.?
The projector has a 3kw Xenon lamp which produces a fair amount of heat so if we use a sock on the connections to the lamp will the sock burn.?
By bigone21 [Ignore] 15,May,13 12:17 other posts 
Yes it does mean that! In the case you just described, I think you should do whatever you think is fit!

PS: For my part you cut-up all you want that has no DNA, carte blanche!!
By #303133 15,May,13 16:41
No DNA? Damn, John...now you have to eat all of your food WHOLE!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 15,May,13 17:59 other posts 
maybe it's good to specify that i mean no DNA that's going to walk and talk! Haha!
By #360973 15,May,13 20:42
I like this new found peaceful-mode of disagreement between you and John, bigone - it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
By #323005 16,May,13 02:30
nothing makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside like a civil discussion
By #68656 16,May,13 04:37
So at this time as long as we only use DNA-free cabling we can strip off insulation as required to join or terminate, at least that most important factor is cleared up.
Regarding the socks, as they are made from cotton which is an organic material there may be DNA in their intrinsic molecular structure so if we need to trim or cut the socks how do we go about that aspect of the installation.??
By bigone21 [Ignore] 16,May,13 13:48 other posts 
By bigone21 at 15,May,13 17:59

"maybe it's good to specify that i mean no DNA that's going to walk and talk! Haha!"

Cotton isn't going to walk and talk! So, feel free to cut up your socks! That, I don't care about!
By #360973 16,May,13 14:54
By #303133 16,May,13 14:59
I will not comment on the disturbing image of walking and talking foreskin.
Oh...damn...too late.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 16,May,13 17:47 other posts 
I will not comment on the disturbing image of a walking and talking boy, detached from his foreskin... Damn, too late...
By #274357 16,May,13 17:55
I will not comment on the disturbing image of a walking and talking fucktard, detached from his brain... Damn, too late...
By bigone21 [Ignore] 16,May,13 19:36 other posts 
@ 2nice: You have more intellectual recources than calling me a "fucktard" I believe. That's the end of all discussion. Next comes in Nazi's and Hitler, and after that we shoot eachother. That's not what what we want to have going on here, I hope?
--------------------------------------- added after 63 seconds

If you **** my gutz, bad luck...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off