Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Hey, ya cheap jerk!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #303133 [Ignore] 04,May,13 08:31
I am not a fan of "rate my dick" threads (as folks who interact with me here know quite well!), however...
If I guy pays the 20 points to start his "praise my weenie" request, you have to be a total dick to jump on his thread (for free) and start begging for your own goofy pecker to be rated. Especially if you don't even bother to toss a comment in the original poster's general direction.
Quit being a fuckin' Skippy, ya miserly bastard!
Fork over the points to start your own stupid thread, or hit the bricks ya damn moocher...

New Comment       Rating: 0