Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Self-Appointed Site Police.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #376736 [Ignore] 18,Apr,13 22:23
As many of you know, we had been on this site for 3 years, leaving a few months ago due to being burned out. Actually tired of the snarky remarks, sophomoric games, etc. Our old page was 'luvmyclit', and we had some very nice friendships, and we have been welcomed back warmly. Until this evening, we get a couple of PMs from a woman (who shall remain un-named at this time) insinuating that we are fake, we are not a couple (as before I "the she portion" am the more active on our page). We know that our old friends can verify us easily, and probably will without us even asking. The point being, some things just never change.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #366828 19,Apr,13 03:27
just,one more thing,no such thing as self appointed site police.if,you had read the rules before you joined,and noticed the report abuse,report member opptions,you would have realised this.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Apr,13 06:16 other posts 
7, luvmyclit was here before as a couple, just as they are now. They were formerly member.php?w= 5532, they are much like Matt52 in the respect that they are a couple however it is the "Ms" rather than the "Mr" that seems to be more active on SYD/SYC. I don't understand or care about the dynamics of their relationship OR why her face is visible and his is not but I feel that her responses and reactions are consistent to those that were displayed prior to their departure in September, 2012. Please be nice.
By #376736 19,Apr,13 09:32
Guess you really did not read our comments. We have been here a long time, taking a few months off, and now returning. We have watched this site evolve, policies refined, etc. And yes, there is such a thing as "self-appointed site police". Just ask those folks, they'll be more than happy to tell you everything you are doing wrong.
By #366828 19,Apr,13 09:41
i read it all right,but fail to see what it proofs.you went a way,and came back,so what?...and,why dont you point out,what i am doing wrong.
By #274357 19,Apr,13 10:20
7, In my opinion you're taking your means of watchdoggin' to a level that appears more like an attack than anything else. I usually agree with the violations you bring to the surface on this site, but this time I believe you have this member pegged wrong.
By #366828 19,Apr,13 10:24
oh i am right,and besides,this is a forum,he posted a reply to peaches topic,and if they claim to be a genuine couple,then i have the right to disagree.
By #303133 19,Apr,13 12:34
Why would a fake go so far as to post a topic which claimed that they weren't fake? What would they hope to gain? In the past, luvmyclit contributed insightful comments in the forum. I don't recall any harassing posts or solicitations for sex. What harm are they doing? How can any of us prove to the entire SYD community that we are exactly who we say we are?
If they were using a dummy account to cause problems, it would be different. They have harmed no one...
By #364467 21,Apr,13 12:12
By #285974 22,Apr,13 00:12
cas66 what does it consern you like will sayed earlier they are not doing any harm so why make such a big deal about it
By #366828 22,Apr,13 02:29
its not they,its him,and,not doing any harm to whom..you?
By #285974 22,Apr,13 15:24
everyone

By #139037 22,Apr,13 05:41
Welcome back dearies! Disregard and ignore the whiners and enjoy the fun things and people on the site!! x
By #366828 22,Apr,13 11:03
whining?thats the funny thing about this site,many of the people on this site think,all that glisters is gold.riddle me this then batman,what makes you so sure,that they are, what what they say they are?
By #303133 22,Apr,13 13:25
I am not sure that it MATTERS if they are who they say they are. It's not like some guy is going to chat with a "woman" in the forum and then wake up the next morning with a surprise penis lodged in his butt. If a guy is pretending to be a woman here because that's the way he gets his jollies...big deal. It isn't like any REAL sex is happening here. If you are one of those people who DO uses this site to hook-up in "real life", I am pretty sure that you are going to notice the penis before it touches you...
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,13 13:30 other posts 
I wouldn't mind waking up with a penis lodged in my butt. It sure beats waking up to an alarm clock! Just keepin' it real..........

By #201155 19,Apr,13 14:08
I remember you from back then. Glad you are back on the site

By #124665 19,Apr,13 09:27
Playing the fucking game still

By #124665 19,Apr,13 00:01
Nope, you're right, some things never change I know you were here for a long time and those aren't fake Bugles on your fingers either!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off